September Wheeling - Kansas Krawl III (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

trainrech said:
I don't know - you looked at the radar this morning?
Yep....should be clear'n off before too long, Friday should be clear and dry and Saturday looks like a crap shoot.......

My last trip to Tuttle in the rain was very uncool....but that was 33" BFG's, open front and armstrong steering.

Hey guys if you meet up with osagecruiser out there lets try and figure out a good time to do a run related to the rail grade trails. I won't be able to make it this weekend, but have a great time.

climbhi
osagecruiser here...just checking in to make sure everyone is still going..we got 3+ inches of rain early this morning....i will see if i can locate some county maps so we can plan a route and schedule a scouting run..my son keeps asking when we are going to do the card game with the land cruisers...took me a few to figure out what the hell he was talking about...poker run....he says that gps stuff sound cool....i will visit with the others on sat.

marc

NOt really, there is normally a ton of driftwood in the river area by camp.. I'll have a pickup there tonight and we can use it to haul driftwood to camp.. Pretty sure Chris, Rob and I will have the main firepit covered by the time most everyone else gets there..
The driftwood burns hot and quick but there normally is an abundance of it..

Mike.. Just across the bridge are showers. At camp are toilets.

Thanks!!

I just wanted to thank the TAC folks for coming out and playin' with us and I hope you had a good time. Although there was a smaller turnout than last year, it was still a success. We ended up with around 70 rigs, although we don't have the official totals yet, we were able to pay our bills at the end of the day and people went home happy, IMHO, that's a success. For those that attended, please feel free to give any comments, good or bad, we want to know what folks thought of it so we can improve it for next year. Again, thanks for coming out and I hope to see you on the trails again!

Robin,

I think I can vouch that we had a good time. Glad to hear TK felt it was a success.

I suggest the raffle would move more quickly if the prizes were given out instead of allowing each person to select one.

Good luck next year. We'll see you out on the trail.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom