seems awfully slow in here these day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 3 issues right now...
a son who is graduating high school in a couple weeks AND taking college courses this summer...
A torn rotator cuff and bicep tendon...(Very hard to drive a manual let alone even climb in a rig :confused:)...
And too much work at work (cant really complain about this nor the son but I will.)

I hope everyone else is too busy playing to chime in!

Yep, just been going in too many different directions - business, side job, household chores, helping 80YO parents, etc, etc, etc... :confused:

I agree, i haven't been as active as I have wanted to be since the start of 2023. Poor club president on my part I know 😞
Things kinda all hit at once, mostly being the cost of yes going up and hitting all at once causing the hobbies to take the back burner till I can adjust.

Additionally, I just underwent a medical procedure to remove a lump that I found before Thanksgiving. The doctor couldn't give me a definite 'its not cancer' prognosis and just wanted to monitor it but I wanted to know for sure, so I had it removed. Thankfully I am cancer free.

I will hopefully try to make it to at least one day of CMCC and other members have had good ideas for none trail riding that I hope to see posted. I would definitely like to get a sort of cars and coffee thing going where we don't just meet up for coffee but go somewhere and check out a museum or something that doesn't require us to be bashing our rigs on rocks, maybe something kid friendly as well, a day at Hershey park or visiting steamtown, etc.

It’s the post-president-pacer era slump. Don’t worry. This too shall pass!

Two young kids here, with weekends tied up at soccer/swim lessons. Miss seeing everyone! The 40 is still getting my groceries on a semi regular basis.

I think this stems from the fact that, in recent years, all club events are wheeling - and some of our top wheelers are on hiatus (Avi, for reasons above, Andy, because his truck is down, etc.).

I like some mild wheeling - but I won’t go where they go most of the time anyway. I don’t have a trailer/tow rig so my 40 has to be able to get me home at the end of the day. I’m always interested in getting out for a day somewhere for a non-wheeling activity if anyone’s interested - a tech day, car shows, just taking our rigs to lunch, or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom