Events/Trails Seattle area role call and planning thread (3 Viewers)

Let’s do a Tahuya trip. When can you go?

• Saturday July 24

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Saturday July 31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 7

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an unused 4 gallon red regular rotopax with the upgraded nozzle. Drop me a pm if this would look good on your truck. It’s awkward to ship would like to deal local.

I have an unused 4 gallon red regular rotopax with the upgraded nozzle. Drop me a pm if this would look good on your truck. It’s awkward to ship would like to deal local.
What nozzle did you “upgrade” to…need to replace the factory nozzle, it’s pathetic

What nozzle did you “upgrade” to…need to replace the factory nozzle, it’s pathetic

RotopaX RX-SP-Vent Self-Venting Spout Kit​

TBH I can't remember if it was for the waterpax or the fuelpax. Both now have the same spout . . . I only ever used the waterpax, but it pours fine, so I'm assuming it worked? I'm garage sorting so maybe I'll find the 3rd spout, will post up if I do.

RotopaX RX-SP-Vent Self-Venting Spout Kit​

TBH I can't remember if it was for the waterpax or the fuelpax. Both now have the same spout . . . I only ever used the waterpax, but it pours fine, so I'm assuming it worked? I'm garage sorting so maybe I'll find the 3rd spout, will post up if I do.
Thanks!

yeaahhh stampede and Tacoma passes Def still closed. Snow right after the junction, coming from i90 side. When I got to the snowed in part of stampede there were about 3 cop cars, 2 ambulances and a fire truck up there trying to make it across a patch of snow. Sounds like someone tried to cross and didn't do too hot, hope they're alright. These Picture are of tacoma pass, just a little bit past the junction. Got pretty deep when I was walking it. Snow levels corresponded really well with Gaia topo layers.

20210603150209_IMG_2688.JPG

20210603150921_IMG_2693.JPG

anybody want stock wheels off lc200? I have all 5 wheels with TPMS from 2016, just switched to rock warriors and don't really feel like storing. Has stock Bridgestone Dueler H/T Tires, about 3 months and 12k miles old, installed at Toyota SoDo dealership before I bought the truck from them

If Stampede is still inaccessible due to snow, is there another similar trail in the area you can recommend? On 19 June I am planning to take the family for a half day ride for a good picnic spot and to scope out campsites for later this summer.

Would one of the sections of BDR Seattle be scenic but not too rowdy? If so, which would you recommend?
Thanks!

If Stampede is still inaccessible due to snow, is there another similar trail in the area you can recommend? On 19 June I am planning to take the family for a half day ride for a good picnic spot and to scope out campsites for later this summer.

Would one of the sections of BDR Seattle be scenic but not too rowdy? If so, which would you recommend?
Thanks!
I haven't done it myself, but been reading lots of reports over last week that BDR 2 seems open, at least from Nike on. there's a small group doing it together starting Saturday June 19th am, and I think spending the night, lmk if u want me to link you to them.

After more research and planning, I think section 2 of the BDR may be farther away than I want to go next weekend.

Can anyone recommend a 2-4hr trail somewhere between Preston and Cle Elum?

Thanks!

After more research and planning, I think section 2 of the BDR may be farther away than I want to go next weekend.

Can anyone recommend a 2-4hr trail somewhere between Preston and Cle Elum?

Thanks!

You won’t find much. Highly recommend checking out liberty WA. Go just past cle elum to 97 north, take the liberty exit.

Got three of the swiss 20l (5 gal) soft water bags. They're stout as hell but made of black rubberized canvas, I can only use as a shower bag. Come with integrated rope carry/hang handles at each end and valve/spout. My cost was $20/ea with shipping. Drop me a PM if you want to pick up one of the two extras locally at cost.

They are safe to drink out of if you're Swiss . . .

These are surplus so are 'used', but I doubt they've ever seen water in them.

C4D31551-F9FD-40DA-BCE6-7EA42A62B015.jpeg

Posted a poll on this thread. Let’s get a Tahuya trip scheduled in the next few weekends. Dying to see @sanshin ‘s new TLC and @linktothefuture ’s mega lex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom