Seat Belts for 3rd Row Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought a '92 Cruiser and I'm having a used pair of 3rd row jump seats installed. The seats came with the middle belt, but I don't have the two outside belts that bolt onto the wheel well. I've searched all over, but can't seem to find anyone selling the 3rd row lap belts. Does anyone know of a good place to find them?

GO to the classifieds above. Should be LOTS of them for the third row because no one wants them.

what year did your 3rd row set come from? reason i ask is i picked up a set (free) one day and my factory belts would not fit the seats. there was a change somewhere in there, i am sure a search would find it, and the belts changed.

You might want to check and see if the PO tucked them back behind the plastic trim piece back there...

what year did your 3rd row set come from? reason i ask is i picked up a set (free) one day and my factory belts would not fit the seats. there was a change somewhere in there, i am sure a search would find it, and the belts changed.

Unfortunately, I don't have any history on the seats. I know that whatever belts I get may not fit the receiving buckles so I was hoping to find both sides.

@LS1FJ40 Do you have any extra 3rd row belts for this member?

Post a pic of your third row seats. I may have a spare set laying around.

If I don't, contact @arcteryx aka Jason aka Cruiser Yard. He's a good dude and who I go to for my used parts. Fair and quick.

Post a pic of your third row seats. I may have a spare set laying around.

If I don't, contact @arcteryx aka Jason aka Cruiser Yard. He's a good dude and who I go to for my used parts. Fair and quick.
First off, let me say how impressed I am with this community. Thank you guys for your willingness to help. I just moved to Africa so resources here for both knowledge and parts are scarce.
I have been in contact with someone at CruiserYard, but I think there is some confusion. He told me that there is no option for lap belts for the 3rd row seats. However, I used to own a '96 with stock 3rd row and don't remember shoulder harnesses on the belts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom