SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (1 Viewer)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Today we came west on highway 46 and jumped north on 191 into Moab.

On that stretch of Hwy 46 near the “town” of La Sal, we passed a truck/camper hauling a kitted out 80 Series on a trailer. This would have been around 10-11AM or so. They were on the side of the eastbound lane of Hwy 46 (Pointed towards Ridgeway) in a pullout. Is that anyone here?

On that stretch of Hwy 46 near the “town” of La Sal, we passed a truck/camper hauling a kitted out 80 Series on a trailer. This would have been around 10-11AM or so. They were on the side of the eastbound lane of Hwy 46 (Pointed towards Ridgeway) in a pullout. Is that anyone here?
If it was a dark green colored 80 that would be @Broski

Met up with @Road Apple in Green River, Utah off the 70 just before the 191.
Good meeting you guys!

E0E97F5C-6CDA-4D9C-8DEB-8387E7835066.jpeg

@RodrigzCrzr … Nice to meet you guys too! Hope we can meet up for a run this week. See you guys soon.

Last edited:
If it was a dark green colored 80 that would be @Broski
I think it was green but I can’t remember now of course. Maybe @Broski will chime in. Given the location and the vehicle though … they had to be headed to Ouray.

That was us,Patricia, Sassy the cattle dog and Richard AKA Broski 😉
We wanted to get off the interstate and into the Mountains.
We stopped for a early lunch.

Last edited:
@Broski ill be there in little bit I have the steering box for you. I’m at cabin red cruiser 37s

@Broski ill be there in little bit I have the steering box for you. I’m at cabin red cruiser 37s
Can’t miss my green 80 as you role into main camp 😉

That was us,Patricia, Sassy the cattle dog and Richard AKA Broski 😉
We wanted to get off the interstate and into the Mountains.
We stopped for a early lunch.
Nice! That’s a scenic way to take from Moab to Ridgeway. I would have stopped but I didn’t see anyone - y’all were either having a slow morning or down by the river hiking around.

Made to Ouray! Couple of first timers here, should we just head to the KOA to check in? We’re staying at the Ouray Inn, looking forward to meeting folks!

Ryan
Sure why not, I’m in red 80

I really enjoyed doing the 14er last year. Thursday night, a couple of us plan on doing dispersed camping and waking up to summit Redcloud and Sunshine Peaks. We will come back Friday afternoon and enjoy the last night with everyone. Anyone is welcome to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom