SOLD San Diego, CA - 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser (Significant Price Drop) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://tinyurl.com/yerb3ov6
- California Truck

I bought this truck 2 years ago hoping I would get more use out of it, but unfortunately I haven’t had the time. I’ve put on less than 10k miles in the 2 years of ownership, all highway miles with some light trailing. Totaling to a current ~268K miles
The previous owner was a father and son-in-law (2 registered owners) who used this truck as a family SUV and has lived the majority of it’s life in the Bay Area.
Since owning it, I’ve done an OME 1.5-2” suspension lift (parts below) as well as 18” Tundra TRD Sport Rims wrapped in 275/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2s (40% tread left), both with less than 5k miles on them. Add'l parts added all listed below.
All maintenance has been done on time and some larger repairs were done by previous owner, i.e. Timing Belt and Water Pump.
Interior is clean and free from major use, besides the driver’s seat with some tearing (see pics). Full 3rd row is included as well.
Paint is in good shape no major sunburnt areas; bumpers have some trail scuffs as well. Minimal surface rust in undercarriage.
Registration was just paid and is good til’ March 2022, passed smog without issue.
List of parts added:
New Battery
Tune up (oil, filter, coolant, spark plugs)
Driver’s side window actuator
Brake controller for towing installed
18” Tundra TRD Sport Rims wrapped in 275/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2s
Old Man Emu ARB Suspension Kit @ 264,850 miles
- Coil Springs Medium load (4)
- OME Shocks (4)
- OME Medium Torsion Bars
SPC Upper Control Arms
Dobinson Differential Drop (to correct CV axle angle)
Heater Tees and New Coolant
Passenger side CV axle (OEM)
Spidertrax Wheel Spacers 1.25"
Front LED Lights (not installed)
ARB Dual Air Compressor (not installed)
New Hood Struts
All parts were professionally installed
Included Gear:
Recovery tracks
Deflators
Pittman 275 Awning
ARB Fill accessories
Set of 4 OEM Rims and Tires (if you like the OEM rim look, I can include those too)
OEM Running boards, if you want to put those back on too!

$16,000 OBO Feel free to come check it out and make me an offer!

LC01_DRIVERANGLE.jpg

LC06_PASSENGERANGLE.jpg

DSCF2400.jpg

DSCF2415.jpg

IMG_20210314_110744.jpg

Last edited:
After reading through multiple postings, I feel it's fair to drop this down to $14,000. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks,

Still available $14,000. Bumping this up for the weekend. Feel free to shoot me an offer.

Looking to sell by the end of the week. Let me know if you anyone has any questions. Open to offers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom