For Sale San Diego - 1989 BJ74 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ74. It's great, but it's time for it to find a new home.

Right hand drive, 5 speed manual, 3.4L turbo diesel, selectable 2WD/4WD high and low, lockable front hubs. It was my daily driver in Japan for the last 2 years until I imported it back to the US.

White, with tan cloth interior. No rips or tears on the interior, non smoker truck. Just changed oil, PS fluid, coolant, hydraulic fluid.

No rust, runs perfectly. This is NOT a fast car, but turns heads everywhere I go.

Removable FRP fiberglass roof, fold-down windshield, and doesn't leak.

187,000 km (so like ~ 117,000 miles). Clean Ohio title and plates.

Power windows, locks, and factory air conditioning. 24V electrical system, with step-down converter already installed (aftermarket CD player installed).

Altimeter and Celsius thermometer work. Adjustable manual choke.

$25,000 or best offer. Email or call me, or message me here.

IMG_1970.JPG

IMG_1971.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

IMG_2589.jpg

Sweet you should try and get a CA Title on it and you will get your $$$$ much easier

Thanks! It's exempt from smog checks, and basically all other California requirements because it's older than 1997, and already titled in a US state.

Where does it sit today?

Thanks! It's exempt from smog checks, and basically all other California requirements because it's older than 1997, and already titled in a US state.

lol yeah you may want to look into that. technically you can't get it titled in CA as it is a Grey Import BUT being you are Military you can often find a compassionate government official to sign the form and get a title. If you achieve that you will find selling it much easier and increase its value .

Suggesting to people it is as simple as changing it over will get you some hate if you sell it to someone and then they find out they can't title it.

Haha, if it was that easy dont you think there would be a lot more in CA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom