Sad day...ex gf keyed my cruisers paint to death. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_3381.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG
IMG_3378.JPG
Just wanted some advice. Came home to my cruiser having 3 foot long deeeep key marks in it. pics below. The rear hatch and tailgate are already faded and peeling but the rest of the panels were pretty straight bright blue original. At this point after I get some restitution money from the courts I'm considering a full repaint. Am I correct to think it would make more sense to repaint then fix all this?

IMG_3383.JPG

Oh ya sooooo done with her for sure. I should get at least 1500 in restitution I think. And any good paint shops in the front range Denver area? What's a decent price for a mid range job?

Jesus, thanks Carrie Underwood for reinforcing women it's okay to destroy your significant others shlt.

That sucks, but repaint is the only option as they won't be able to blend old paint.

Why is it women always resort to jacking up personal property? I'd rather take a open handed slap in public and call it square for whatever animosity she would have

^^^If you do have make up sex don't let her orgasm y. Pay back is a bitch.

As an LEO, I have to ask...did you file police report for this? If you haven't, you most certainly should. Taking her to small claims court in front of Judge Judy will likely get you nowhere unless you have more information that your ex is responsible. Do you have any corroborating evidence (angry texts, phone calls, etc) that it was actually the ex gf that did it? Did a neighbor or friend see her over at your place on the day of occurrence? All that is important stuff, especially messages via phone. Don't erase any of it.

If this was in WA state, this would be a felony level crime based on the "cost" of making your truck whole again. Every state sets different monetary limits on what constitutes a misdemeanor malicious mischief from a felony one. It's worth looking into. Good luck.

A full respray if done well is pricey from what I have seen. Not sure what the authorities have to offer but to me that's criminal to do to any car. Well maybe not a prius

Alright man... tell us the rest of the story. Did you hook up with her sister? Best friend? Fatal attraction? Has she boiled a rabbit on your stove yet?

Maybe you can file an insurance claim? You're probably going to want a full respray.

YA, whats the real story????? Girls don't go that crazy unless you_________ fill in the blank for us.

I had a hip surgery in January our 4 year relationship was already on the rocks things got real stressfull. just moved out of state too. Long story short she cheats on me while recovering, and proceeds to go nuts trying to get me back and for some reason decided my cruiser needed to ruined.

How do you know it was her? Do you have proof? Guilt is huge for folks. She cheats on you and then she damages your belongings. You'd think the cheating was enough. Total a****** move. Pisser man, good luck!

Ya I don't wanna go into details but it was way uglier than just the keying. She ended up in jail that night the cops saw the damage she did it's all in the report. It's up to me to make it a felony or misdemeanor I believe. And I'm conflicted by the situation. A felony will change your life for a lonnnng time. I know first hand. It wasnt a violent crime and I'm not a thief. I got caught with adderall while in college. Pretty heavy handed punishment if you ask me. Anyways I don't want that for her. I just want her out of my life for good.

Wow... she's seriously jealous of the relationship you have with your Cruiser man. That's just crazy. I still think they need to add Prozac to those once a day vitamins for women.... you're not crazy baby... you're just low on vitamin B and antioxidants. Here, take one of these.

Ya I don't wanna go into details but it was way uglier than just the keying. She ended up in jail that night the cops saw the damage she did it's all in the report. It's up to me to make it a felony or misdemeanor I believe. And I'm conflicted by the situation. A felony will change your life for a lonnnng time. I know first hand. It wasnt a violent crime and I'm not a thief. I got caught with adderall while in college. Pretty heavy handed punishment if you ask me. Anyways I don't want that for her. I just want her out of my life for good.
Don't hesitate, dude. Go full felony. She fxxxed up your s***, it's your turn to fxxx up hers.

Jesus, thanks Carrie Underwood for reinforcing women it's okay to destroy your significant others shlt.

That sucks, but repaint is the only option as they won't be able to blend old paint.

Why is it women always resort to jacking up personal property? I'd rather take a open handed slap in public and call it square for whatever animosity she would have
Because they're nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom