Roundup 2013 - chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A big thanks to everyone who works at making roundup one of the best events ever. Marlin was nice enough to stop by the shop and hand me the awards for "most fun round the fire". How can you not at roundup?
Met a bunch of good people and its always great to see old friends. You guys are top notch when it comes to hospitality and having a great time.

It's a hell of a drive, but you're always welcome Rob!
No snow here and lots o' rocks!
Our best to you and your family!
Nick

Thanks Nick, I follow this event through the web every year with great envy...

Hope the raffle machine did well again, guessed it will be parked in your house for another 364 days:popcorn:

Hope to see you next year, Cathy said HI..

Rob:beer:

A big thanks to everyone who works at making roundup one of the best events ever. Marlin was nice enough to stop by the shop and hand me the awards for "most fun round the fire". How can you not at roundup?
Met a bunch of good people and its always great to see old friends. You guys are top notch when it comes to hospitality and having a great time.

Saw a pic of you on crackbook at this event, asked Butch if that really was you and he wrote

" It's Toby Keith, he ate Loretta Lynn"

If you can't make a bit of fun with your friends.:popcorn:

Rob

LMAO!
Funny you should mention that raffle machine.... it was destroyed in the big, cold storm we had during the event two or three years ago. Since then, Lone Star has been very fortunate to use our brother cruiserhead's beer keg raffle drum from CottonLand Cruisers. Seems we can't have a Round Up or Cruiser Crawl without CottonLand or Lone Star showing up.

As you well know, the trucks are just an excuse for our extended family to get together and party.
My very best to Cathy and your family. Y'all come on down anytime.
Happy Trails! N

Thanks Nick, I follow this event through the web every year with great envy...

Hope the raffle machine did well again, guessed it will be parked in your house for another 364 days:popcorn:
Hope to see you next year, Cathy said HI..

Rob:beer:

Can anyone put me in touch with the guy who was there who had the business doing hydro assist stuff? I can't recall his name or the business name that he told me.

Thanks,
Steve

All,
The pics I took at Roundup are at the following link:

http://lslc.aaronkmurray.com/2013-katemcy-roundup/index.html

Aaron Murphy "soslo" is hosting this and making these available to everyone. Thanks Aaron! He says he can keep them available on his site for a year.

Aaron is the one that had his recently acquired 2013 200 series in the rocks with everyone that weekend.

If you like an image and want to download it, select the image, (this should activate a new tab with the picture) right click the image and choose "save as" from the drop down box, rename it if you prefer or not, then choose your location and click the "Save" button.

Kalin

Cool, thanks. Tell Aaron sorry about giving him Hell about the hairdo.

White Trash of the Elwood Chapter, TORC4x4.org, Cottonland Cruisers.

Can anyone put me in touch with the guy who was there who had the business doing hydro assist stuff? I can't recall his name or the business name that he told me.

Thanks,
Steve

Possibly Matt Hodges of West Texas Offroad?

It was definatly Matt Hodges at west Texas off-road his shop number is 325-653-7001.
We're pretty close, maybe I can help ya. He's married to my wife, father to my kids and drinks all my beer when I'm not looking.

Enjoyed the trip immensely. Met a bunch of new great people and had a blast! I'll be back with a rig to wheel in this time!

My liver may never been the same between the Peach moonshine and the apple pie everclerar lol

Sunday Sickness may have been the Irish flu.. ;)

LOL. would love to have ya bring a rig out and wheel with ya. Worst case I usually have an open seat or two.

It was definatly Matt Hodges at west Texas off-road his shop number is 325-653-7001.
We're pretty close, maybe I can help ya. He's married to my wife, father to my kids and drinks all my beer when I'm not looking.
:lol:

Too close to an event again now to pull the TG pump off to inspect, but as soon as I do, I'll be giving you a call buddy.

I hate that we didn't meet til the last day. The whole time I was thinking "I'd love to wheel that 'Mog". And then add to that the fact that I had a broke truck.... oh well. :meh:

Yeah I showed up late Friday night and didn't really get to meet anyone till the end off the day. I just brought the mog in case the FJC broke. I would have been more than happy to let you take her out for a spin

~ I would have been more than happy to let you take her out for a spin
Thanks Matt - It's the thought that counts! :cheers:

You gonna be at Southern Cruiser Crawl in October at Superlift?

Let me help u out with the dates! Oct 10-13 and you will love the park! Hope to see you there!

Matt, wish I had known you were there. I would have been more than happy to shake your hand and give you a beer. You have worked out more than a couple HA issues and PS box rebuilds for me :)

Speaking from the va guys we had a freakin good time, gonna come back again,I just can't believe the traction y'all have.just great seeing some peps you know and meeting some new ones.great event and great hospitality,thanks to all who I helped.

Thanks for the ride along Kenny. Your rig is just about unstoppable on those rocks.
Katemcy2013%2520%2528453%2529.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom