Roundup 2013 - chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
In another thread, we have the dates as March 14-17 is this nailed down?

This thread is stuck, try to keep chit chat down to a minimum and we will use this for relevant discussions........

Yes, those are the dates.

whats wrong with some chit chat....

Yeah! Let's start some chit chat!

No yiddish....we only speak Texan, with some Mississippi slang

Let's see... today is 12/19/12. If the world as we know it doesn't end day after tomorrow... then we will have the 10th annual Lone Star Round Up in Mason, Texas on March 14-17.

I will be there wheeling as much as I ever do. Look for me at the registration table selling raffle tickets.
LOL
Happy Trails! N

When does registration start????

Very soon.

I am almost done converting the site to a new platform which will include a new event and membership registration area. Stay tuned.

Hey Jeff when y'all open registration please post up a link on the CLC page. Can't wait!

Done!

" Nick, you just completed your payment."

Happy Trails! N

Registration would take my cc# or my email address saying it was connected to a different paypal account....

Sounds like you may have a paypal issue. On checkout you leave our site and go to paypal, once the payment is complete you get sent back to lslc.org. I got your registration in the system, it's just unpaid. I'll pm you for payment details.

Ok guys Iron Pig Off Road will be attending the event this year. As of right now we have comfirmed 3 rigs coming out and a possible 4th.

We need some help and some logistical help. One of our guys needs to fly in on wednesday and fly out on sunday. With our travels this means we will need some Lone Star help.

The question is will someone be able to pick him up and drop him off and which airport is this best suited for. DFW or Love Field. We need to know ASAP so he can get his flight booked 60 days in advance in order to save the most on airfare.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Cam

If you need to call me about this please call the shop and as for me.

540-361-7400

Cam,

PM'd you back on your PM to me. We will figure out a way to get this worked out for your guy. So glad you are making the trip out!

More cabins, one mile away, Steve Epps phone is 325 347 2423

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom