Round Up 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't know. Depends on how it goes this weekend. Got a new radiator coming and then I have to get the exhaust done before getting it inspected.

I am trying to get the 60 running, almost there. If all goes well, we will tag along with you gus Friday morning and come back Saturday night.

@Mr Cimarron Take your 40 and putt around. I probably had more fun in my stocker last year than other years I've been. Quite the challenge

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

Nice. I am hoping for decent weather to take it. All I will have is a bikini top.

Yup, I know how that goes. I rolled out there completely topless and doorless last year. There was a chance of storms, but it was less than 50%. Roll of the dice. It ended up being gorgeous in Mason and Austin got pummeled.

Don't let the open air hold you back, most of the 40s open

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

Your shackle fell off, Kelly...

I know, but my 40 is like a lizard, the one the grew back is bigger and stronger than the first

I WANT TO FREAKING GO TO THIS! I'm in Austin and I could pull off getting there early Friday Morning! I dont know about getting a buddy to come with me in time so I'm posting if yall would be down with a newbie meeting y'all there? It would be fun to meet a bunch of cruiser nuts!

Yeah, come on down.

Yeah, come on down.

Hell Yes I wont be looking to rock crawl or break my DD but just to have a good time meet some cool guys that know way more than me.

LOL! That's what we mostly do. Hang out, wheel a little, drink good beer.

LOL! That's what we mostly do. Hang out, wheel a little, drink good beer.
Same thing I told the wife when she asked "what are we going to do there"

@Mr Cimarron,@thewadejack ,@davegonz , and whoever wants to drive together, let me know.
I live in Cedar Park. We can meet at my house and leave around 10:00.
Let me know!!

A.J
Are you still planning for lunch in Llano? If so wife and I will meet up there. I need to see if wife is up for driving to Cedar Park. I don't think she is excited about the journey will no top so the extra driving may not work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom