ROTW ROTW: Jeff Burns '76 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you have a very nice cruiser, and the fishing lures should give you at least
5 HP:doh:

Well done! :beer:

Nice job, and I also like the lures! But, I think your windshield rests are on backward!
2005_1112%28031%29.jpg

IDave said:
Nice job, and I also like the lures! But, I think your windshield rests are on backward!

:doh:

haha, yea they are backwards, and if you look closer, you'll notice the hooks that hold the windsheild down aren't on either, so I figure, why worry about it?

I would love to come to Uwharrie, but even if I left right after my last final I wouldn't get up there before dark, and I wouldn't have any time to wheel sunday cause I'd just have to come back to school for my exam on monday...

Froggy, are you sure only 5hp??? Cause I could swear I read in the catalog that those were at least 15 whp.... odd... the catalog also said these would help....

biohazardseatcovers2.jpg

IDave said:

Better gas mileage that way.

Jeff, although it took me a very long time to get through this post and a very long time to finally see it, I must say that it was well worth it. Awesome story. You never told me all of it, nor have I seen pics. So, this was completely awesome!!! Mad props!

Again I say, mad props!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom