*Roof Top Tent Group Buy* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok everyone if you want to get in on the group buy you need to do so quick because things are selling out! There are only 5 extended RTT with annexes available, 2 Batwing awnings with walls and floor and 3 2m x 2m awnings. Hit me up for more info or to place an order. don't miss out on the group buy!

*1) RTT extended annex floor space is ~ 4' x 5' (note** the ladder comes down in that area)

*2) The walls velcro to the inner awnings upper lip, it will be complete outer walls, ceiling (awning) and floor.

*3) Not unless I get 10 guys on a larger size tent. I've have 3 request in about 18 months, unfortunately, not worth the inventory floor space loss.
Thanks.

A couple more qs:

Is the batwing awning self-supporting?
Are the awning prices only as part of this group buy?

IMG_1201.JPG
Jason was also able to negotiate a HD telescopic ladder vs. the two piece standard slide ladder without change in pricing!

Thanks.

A couple more qs:

Is the batwing awning self-supporting?
Are the awning prices only as part of this group buy?

Batwing and regular awning have individual support poles.

Priced will go up to normal prices after the buy. Approx 20-30% increase

Reactions: BEG
Any chance these would be ready and shipped before mid December? I'm leaving NC for San Diego beginning of December. these look great!

Any chance these would be ready and shipped before mid December? I'm leaving NC for San Diego beginning of December. these look great!

I'm being given that mid-Dec date for completion and shipping to Redding, CA. Pending sea carrier schedule and maintenance, customs acceptance and release, and LTL freight from Oakland to Redding... I can't guarantee anything sooner, Sorry.

BUT pending how long you will be in SoCal. I can ship there if timing works out.

Jason

Looks super beefy!

K, you've bought from me for a while now and know where my standards are. I've seen too many of those black/grey plastic hinges snap off during assembly or in high wings.

I like stout and overbuilt, if I'll run and approve it... it's a pretty good bet it'll be A-OK with anyone else.

J

Ok - I'm in for the extended tent ---

Now the bat-wing thing is an option to that? Or stand alone?

Will BW work with Annex ?

In any case I'd like to get BAT WING, too, please

So,

1 - Extended Tent
1 - Bat Wing
1 - Annex

Thanks.

Ok - I'm in for the extended tent ---

Now the bat-wing thing is an option to that? Or stand alone?

Will BW work with Annex ?

In any case I'd like to get BAT WING, too, please

So,

1 - Extended Tent
1 - Bat Wing
1 - Annex

Thanks.

A,

Ext RTT-- 890.00
Batwing-- 390.00
Annex for RTT 130.00

shipping for all-- 244.00

All are individual pieces and work together as well ans the RTT and batwing being used separately.

J

any pictures of the RTT Closed up on the vehicle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom