Roof gutter weatherstripping? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Google got me nowhere - anyone know of a generic replacement for some of the weatherstripping that sits in our roof gutters? I've got my OEM roof rack temporarily off and didn't realize it but one flew out of the gutter on a short trip.

GRRRRR

I know, exciting post.......

Last edited:
I guess it's called a 'reveal molding' per this but I still haven't sourced an inexpensive replacement. I frikkin' hate paying 100X markup on stupid sheeit - it's just molding and shouldn't run darn-near $100 for 2' of this stuff (so sayeth the guy who didn't blink at >$4K in tires, sliders and suspension).

I dont know where to get it, but I used a bead of roofing silicone to adhere mine to the channels so this never happens.

I dont know where to get it, but I used a bead of roofing silicone to adhere mine to the channels so this never happens.

Right there with ya'. Headed in that direction ASAP, two more are loose/ready to fly.

Part numbers are in those links.

s-l640.png

found this image.

looks like the piece most people are interested in is 75557. and for whatever reason it seems the full part number is 7555760031. I believe this is both sides, which may add to the price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom