Roof consoles and door speaker pods....anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I should have 1-2 sets of these available for anyone wanting a set. Grey only.

Packing these guys up today and they'll be on the way to those of you who ordered.

I have 3 grey speaker pods in stock for anyone wanting some.....PM me please.

20190531_082114_1.jpg

I installed those door speaker pods in my 75 and am super happy with them !

Looking forward to see some of your cool future products Chris

I installed those door speaker pods in my 75 and am super happy with them !

Looking forward to see some of your cool future products Chris

Oh yeah? I'd love to see some pics. What size speaker did you go with? Did you mount them like in the instructions? I've yet to do any that way.

Oh yeah? I'd love to see some pics. What size speaker did you go with? Did you mount them like in the instructions? I've yet to do any that way.

I hate doing research so I bought the same JBL speakers you installed , I installed them late at night the day before I left on my 6000 km trip and didn't see any instructions ( not that I even looked for them ) I will take some pictures ones I installed the hood supports that I bought from you also .

I hate doing research so I bought the same JBL speakers you installed , I installed them late at night the day before I left on my 6000 km trip and didn't see any instructions ( not that I even looked for them ) I will take some pictures ones I installed the hood supports that I bought from you also .
There should have been instructions in there. I'm glad you figured them out. I think the JBL setup is the right way to do it. Nice big speaker, shallow mount, minimal trimming. They sound pretty good too.

What grills did you use?

Hood struts are nice, aren't they? Big change to not have to fiddle around with a prop rod.

There should have been instructions in there. I'm glad you figured them out. I think the JBL setup is the right way to do it. Nice big speaker, shallow mount, minimal trimming. They sound pretty good too.

What grills did you use?

Hood struts are nice, aren't they? Big change to not have to fiddle around with a prop rod.

I used the JBL speaker grills , hood props are going on this weekend hopefully

The JBL grilles were pretty nice as I recall.

Hood struts are easy....you'll enjoy them.

And they're ready to go....

20190531_133731.jpg

As someone who has been driving 70 series for over 20 years now I can say I am super happy with the speaker pods and the extra storage they bring and extra space to put your beverage ! Installed them last week before a 6000km roadtrip and these things are awesome. Today I finally had some time to mount the hood props wich are cool but more a gadget as after all when you own a diesel Cruiser how many times you actually have to open the hood 😂

image.jpg
03BA15F7-BFFA-46A6-89D3-D2BF10D88B50.jpeg

To confirm, Are the pockets pre-cut for the speakers or blank for custom fitting?

Do you recall the hole diameter?

To confirm, Are the pockets pre-cut for the speakers or blank for custom fitting?

They are set up for a 6.5" speaker. I ran 5.25 on my 73 as I was trying to mount the 80 OEM speaker grille and was worried about how the interface was going to work.

Camper truck got the JBL 6.5 shallow mount. I found that I could still use the OEM speaker grille.....and the sound is WAY WAY better. @joekatana used the same ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom