rollcall-new TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got my TT today:) . Should have some time to read it over this weekend. As always, nice job on the mag:beer:

awesome. ive been wondering where mine is lately. glad to know its coming

love the thicker magazine...

You're doing a great job TJK on it!

bk

This has got to be the best issue to date!

More color, more articles ..... VERY WELL DONE!

Been sick all dang day and probly tomorrow too, this made my miserable day toralable!

Thanks Todd, Alan, Nolen, Mark, Mark and all the other contributors :beer: :beer:

66fj40x2 said:
This has got to be the best issue to date!

More color, more articles ..... VERY WELL DONE!

Been sick all dang day and probly tomorrow too, this made my miserable day toralable!

Thanks Todd, Alan, Nolen, Mark, Mark and all the other contributors :beer: :beer:

Damn, you did not even toell me about the new cover material and the square binding!!!

Marks' rig on the front is killer :D

Ige, great work!

Tony, simply amazing work on that article! I LOVE that stuff....

Thanks Alan for the FJ stuff too, wish I could justify one....................

Todd, hats off....

wngrog said:
Ige, great work!
dammit....everybody needs to stop telling me that...i haven't gotten it yet, so i don't even know what the article is :flipoff2:

what did i write? i know something made it cause casey sent me a check and told me not to spend it all on whiskey :D

nuclearlemon said:
dammit....everybody needs to stop telling me that...i haven't gotten it yet, so i don't even know what the article is :flipoff2:

what did i write? i know something made it cause casey sent me a check and told me not to spend it all on whiskey :D
Soft Doors ..... Nice!

got mine...must go...it is getting cold......

Sespe Hot Springs Map

Nice to see the map to Sespe Hot Springs and the pics of Nordhoff Ridge/Ojai in the TLCA history section. Brings back memories of my childhood going camping in those areas with the scouts. Makes me miss living in Ventura, too. Thanks for the great article! :cheers:

-Dog

Wow!

Somebody send me a box of these, PLEASE! Having these to hand out at the shop will do more for the membership drive THAN HAVING A MEMBERSHIP DRIVE!

SIMPLY SUPERIOR! :bounce:

66fj40x2 said:
Soft Doors ..... Nice!

Fact.

I am going to read Tubby this go around. Article looks handsome. New TT is awesome! How'd you like an article about a a bunch of "folks" hanging out on a pontoon boat at Lake Granbury this summer...or maybe just pictures.

Kaderabek said:
I'm kind of a surprise junky. Love them. :D

TJK
Me too. :)
And I found a good one hidden in this issue. :grinpimp:

Todd you are doing a KILLER job! This is the best issue ever!

The bar just keeps going up.

And did you see that '76 Pismo Run on the calendar? An that deja vu dune jumping shot? Wow, very cool. :cool:

Thanks to everyone who submits material...got to go read some more.

:cheers:

Garth said:
Fact.

I am going to read Tubby this go around. Article looks handsome. New TT is awesome! How'd you like an article about a a bunch of "folks" hanging out on a pontoon boat at Lake Granbury this summer...or maybe just pictures.

Granbury. Hanging out on a boat. Sounds like Grogan with his shirt off to me.
:ban:

TJK

Kaderabek said:
Sounds like Grogan with his shirt off to me.
:ban:

TJK

Yeah, but we're probably thinking of different Grogans.:D

i done forgot about this thread. im still wondering where mine is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom