rollcall-new TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Garth said:
Yeah, but we're probably thinking of different Grogans.:D

I am anxiously awaiting Will's 2nd birthday/pool party.

We may have to do some kind of tech on your Cruiser over here to get the "natives" in the background during the shoot :D

The cruel, cruel mailbox

I still don't have my Jan/Feb issue of TT. It just kills me, because literally every day I go home and get the mail in hopeful anticipation. Should I give up and ask for a replacement issue yet? I live in the south Denver area, so I would think folks in this area would get them sooner than other parts of the country. :mad: :confused:

Don't give up Hulk... unless you know for sure you are 1st class delivery.

Normal delivery could take up to 6 weeks, so be patient. 1st class should have already arrived and if not, then there is an issue.

As Marketing VP you should have received a bulk box via UPS by now. I have my bulk box. Call Jenn, see what's up. Maybe your box routed to Nolen. Or maybe you're not a member anymore.... ;p

TJK

Damn, did my membership run out?

Not seen two issues, not complaing since I never made the phone call, just envious.

Rob

Yea, it's here!

Just got the new issue and read nearly all of it tonight. Great articles this time -- the Origins of TLCA article by Tony Twiddy was simply fantastic. The layout and art were really top notch too -- it was really professional and lovely. Alan's review of the FJ Cruiser was really interesting and well written.

The bulk distribution starts for me with the next issue, according to Jenn.

Thanks!

There is also a great carnita's recipe. Doug did them for us at the Rubicon last year. Man they were good!

Alvaro

alvarorb said:
There is also a great carnita's recipe. Doug did them for us at the Rubicon last year. Man they were good!

Alvaro
Between Tony's article, Doug's carnita's recipe and Dearborn's Lasagna at the Ramble last year, I'm buy'n a Dutch oven this weekend.

Again, this is IMHO the Trails to date! Hats off to Todd and the contributors!:beer:

Doug and I are game for a CM06 chilli cook off.
How do we make this happen?

Alvaro

alvarorb said:
Doug and I are game for a CM06 chilli cook off.
How do we make this happen?

Alvaro

Well, first you tell me when and where and hand me a big spoon. :D

TJK

mine hasn't arrived yet either.....I "should" be biz 1st class too.....

have to contact Jen I guess....

Still waiting.... :crybaby:
Still waiting for the calendar too.... :frown:

Got mine on Tuesday. My wife left it open to the article on the FJ Cruiser - I think she's trying to tell me it's time to replace the Mister2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom