RIP LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
DUI driver totaled my beloved LX470. Very sad day for me.

PXL_20240128_104050903.jpg

PXL_20240128_104114684.jpg

PXL_20240128_105758391.jpg

PXL_20240128_104134630.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^^ Way to go LX…for the protection given.

Sorry to hear that, but as others have said, your health and life are the most important of course. Glad that it kept you safe!

Shoot! Don‘t want to be in that situation! Feel with you

I’m sorry and glad you are ok though. From my amateur eye however, it looks fixable? Perhaps a buy back from insurance could work?

hope everyone is OK.
really hope the other rig has insurance
now starts the next round of dealing with insurance companies
start by getting comps, they will lowball you.

Brutal hit, both emotionally and physically. I hope no one was hurt too badly. DM me if you want. I might have options for you regarding repairs or replacing. There is no pressure; have access to some resources and possible suggestions.

health is more important and I hope you guys are all good and checked out. Make them pay for every last dime.

Impressive that the truck held together so well against a larger and newer full size truck....hope all are safe

@RoughOne I hope you are ok, If you and your passengers walked away, the truck did its job! I know it sucks but at the end of the day its just metal and can be replaced. I deal with insurance companies for a living and have been in the autobody industry for 15 years, if you need and help or advice dealing with the insurance feel free to send me a PM. Make sure they give you a fair number

hope everyone is OK.
really hope the other rig has insurance
now starts the next round of dealing with insurance companies
start by getting comps, they will lowball you.
In addition I saw get a lawyer, the truck saved you and that what matters. Did the other driver got arrested?

What's the repair estimate? Airbag deployment? Just curious. I wonder if I should dump a ton of money into my 2001. It might not be worth it.
No airbag deployment or any leaking fluids, etc, drove it 200 miles back home. We slow-motion slid off a road up near Canadian border in MN into a deep ditch and tree. $9,787 repair estimate, Progressive is sending someone to look at it and I got the text saying "potential total loss" so I am not optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom