Replica fj25 parts gauging interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
I have some hard to find fj25 parts people keep asking me for. Before I use them, I wanted to see if anyone is interested in replicas if I get them made.

Front bumper
Rear license plate bracket
Tail light mounting brackets
???
Anything else your hunting for?

Let me know if anyone is interested before I use them and I will look into getting them made.

I have a friend that needs the rear tail light brackets for his FJ25 resto. Does anybody know what they look like?

J

Bumpers and several other parts getting repopped as we speak!

Updates?

Bumper, tail light bracket and rear license bracket were all going to be done before. Add to that reproduction soft top canvas, bows, doors and stalk for the turn signal switch. May be forgetting something.

Updates?

Bumper, tail light bracket and rear license bracket were all going to be done before. Add to that reproduction soft top canvas, bows, doors and stalk for the turn signal switch. May be forgetting something.
Hey, @awltec is doing the front bumper, front bumper mounting plates and front crank mount. Would love for someone to send a rear license plate to him? Mike

Updates?

John I have been working on ST doors and souround pieces for the last 2 years or so in NZ. I have successfully reproduced the door surround pieces already. It’s just the weatherstrip channel on the doors and square tubing bend that my engineering shop is struggling with. Unfortunately I am stuck in Australia since beginning of the year, but hoping to be there soon and follow it up.

I have also got indicator switch stalk and can look into reproducing it. How many folks are interested?

Hey, @awltec is doing the front bumper, front bumper mounting plates and front crank mount. Would love for someone to send a rear license plate to him? Mike

Great news Mike. Kevin @Awl_TEQ is simply awesome. I couldn’t have done rear sill replacement on mine without him. No doubt he will produce top class repro.

Didn't realize you were in Australia all year. More FJ25/28 series there. You find any to take home. Your home is still in New Zealand?

The 25 group has changed over the years. Might start a thread and see how many need a stalk for the turn signal switch.

Didn't realize you were in Australia all year. More FJ25/28 series there. You find any to take home. Your home is still in New Zealand?

The 25 group has changed over the years. Might start a thread and see how many need a stalk for the turn signal switch.

Yeah home is still in New Zealand as we speak, however we may end up moving home to Australia by mid Jan - Feb next year. It seems all the 25/28 are snapped already. I didn’t see even one but I must confess I was not looking for one.

Yeah home is still in New Zealand as we speak, however we may end up moving home to Australia by mid Jan - Feb next year. It seems all the 25/28 are snapped already. I didn’t see even one but I must confess I was not looking for one.

Where about you thinkinf about moving to? Australia is a big country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom