SOLD Removing this post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partsouq EPC is still in development; it’s not as intuitive as other EPC options.

Even though its “shows” a disc brake option, the frame number excludes this braking system as an option when you get into part number nitty-gritty. :)

View attachment 3459071

View attachment 3459072


View attachment 3459073

3BC98DEB-9833-4BC7-A72D-E322D455C17C.webp


E8FC0887-23B0-4F0E-812C-C0279D40B9A9.webp


E34122ED-FD3E-40E1-966D-2E992B59B6A2.webp


C8787359-95E8-4BCB-A9C3-E56D54CF136F.webp


AA3EB5DC-261E-4139-8419-5E2E7B0D934B.webp
 
I'm not an expert by any means but those look like drum brakes to me.

Has anyone ever caught @OGBeno being wrong? I wish you and the other experts and knowledge sources long and healthy lives.
 
Last edited:
I will second the call for interior photos and a yes or no regarding the dual fuel tanks.
I don’t profess to be an expert but I’m fairly sure this is a rear fuel tank thus indicating dual tanks. 😊
IMG_5018.webp
 
It has dual fuel tanks

Interior photos

52CE615A-34E7-4D26-92F7-D6B1FEF5FDAE.webp


75BB476A-DED9-4A46-A45D-1B9086A2C652.webp


17A1ACBB-55A0-4002-B783-AC807D842603.webp


96769F94-1A93-4306-84EB-1A3695EE9382.webp


83D70290-F723-457C-8876-6D568CF9D230.webp
 
2nd tank

5C85259E-6FCE-4B7C-89F7-47927ABC6227.webp


119446DF-CE99-4253-9525-7227B5124854.webp
 
Lower seat covers replaced today from a local automotive upholstery.

0D5C0DE1-C27F-4F86-9B31-882998BEAFFE.webp


39E533DB-357B-4415-9964-B9198A86F0FB.webp


F74438EE-2322-4139-8614-D44C994E2C7F.webp


57AB0F2E-1E36-41D7-B187-F817C7DEFF0F.webp
 
I'm not an expert by any means but those look like drum brakes to me.

Has anyone ever caught @OGBeno being wrong? I wish you and the other experts and knowledge sources long and healthy lives.


Yup those are drums, wheel cylinders at the top where the hard line goes in.

Cheers
 
I don’t profess to be an expert but I’m fairly sure this is a rear fuel tank thus indicating dual tanks. 😊View attachment 3459583
It means there's a rear tank. You can assume the other one is in place. Remember that the question was: "Pictures of the fuel tanks (should be two)?"

Thanks, Coxilator, for the extra photos. This one really looks like a winner.
 
It means there's a rear tank. You can assume the other one is in place. Remember that the question was: "Pictures of the fuel tanks (should be two)?"

Thanks, Coxilator, for the extra photos. This one really looks like a winner.
In an effort to not further hijack this gentleman‘s thread I’ll cut to the case. I’d venture a guess that this truck left the factory with a front fuel tank and to need proof that it’s still installed seems a little silly. Surely if someone is genuinely interested in this truck they can find more suitable photos to request.
 
would be nice if all the details were in one edited post instead of scrolling for answers.
 
would be nice if all the details were in one edited post instead of scrolling for answers.
This type of forum wont allow more than 5 pictures posted at one time. Sorry about the confusion!
 
would be nice if all the details were in one edited post instead of scrolling for answers.
What Is your finger getting tired 😂
 
This type of forum wont allow more than 5 pictures posted at one time. Sorry about the confusion!
Supporting members can post 10 pictures at a time ;)
 
Vacuum diagram

9A1A42E2-06A0-476B-A901-2795DAAC8EC2.gif
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom