Events/Trails Registration for CMCC 2021 is now OPEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you have already paid TG for a cabin or reserved tent site just put 0 nights camping on the CMCC registration.

🤣
Have you seen the inside of those cabins Kris?

I just booked t16, happy to split with someone. @Crusha?

FYI y'all, Greg is not booking extra sites this year, book your own.

I'm in Aaron, we'll split the site. I'll bring the bourbon...

FYI y'all, Greg is not booking extra sites this year, book your own.

Yup, just to confirm, I'm not booking a block of group sites this year, too much of a headache.

You're on your own, you miscreants!

If the sites are big enough to share, I'm solo and willing to split the site I booked with someone.

I'll miss you guys this year.

Plans are to attend the Black Hills Cruiser Classic in SD.

However, if they cancel again, CMCC (assuming they don't cancel).

Have fun.

Registered and campsite secured. Highlight of my summer, can't wait.

Debut of the newly reconditioned kamparoo?!

Debut of the newly reconditioned kamparoo?!

Mildly reconditioned at best. Hoping for some driveway camps as test runs and hoping Twin Grove doesn't consider it a pop-up camper and ask me to leave. Dipping my toe in the camping kiddie pool, I made sure I got a campsite with electric.

I took vacation that week so will most like be attending all 4 days, looking forward to it!
Edit: Registered

Last edited:
Gary -n- Gang,
Have a great time, but you will not have my wimpy stock'ness slowing you down.

Check of family schedule shows a wedding for the same weekend. Two years in a row ... very bad streak for me.

Gary -n- Gang,

Check of family schedule shows a wedding for the same weekend. Two years in a row ... very bad streak for me.
You'll be missed. Rumor has it that Mr. Stevens might have a running vehicle by then.

Gary -n- Gang,

Sorry to hear that Larry. Are you going to the relic run?

Sorry to hear that Larry. Are you going to the relic run?

Gary,
It is the week before GSMTR so I might need those days to prep for being away. It is written on the calendar so I don't forget.
Will you be driving down?

Gary,
It is the week before GSMTR so I might need those days to prep for being away. It is written on the calendar so I don't forget.
Will you be driving down?
Yes I am planning to be at the relic run. Registered earlier in the week.

Last edited:
Grrrrr...I've wanted to go to this for years, but every year there's an issue. This year it's the fact that I'll have a not-quite-two month old (to add to an almost 3 year old)... I need to think long and hard about how much good will I want to burn with the wife. I am, most likely, not going to make it, but I am bummed enough to vent about it here.

Grrrrr...I've wanted to go to this for years, but every year there's an issue. This year it's the fact that I'll have a not-quite-two month old (to add to an almost 3 year old)... I need to think long and hard about how much good will I want to burn with the wife. I am, most likely, not going to make it, but I am bummed enough to vent about it here.
The trick here is to divide and conquer. Bring the 3year old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom