Events/Trails Registration for CMCC 2021 is now OPEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sdsysdesign.com
Where is everyone camping this year? I need to get old T18 reserved.

Registered and looking forward to it

I have the same cabin I've rented for the last several years. Yes Bob I'll let you know what day the French toast and blueberry pancakes are cooking just try to get there before I am doing the breakfast dishes!!!! By the way not sure who has the two cabins adjoining mine but they were grabbed up before our friends in the Polish contingent could re-rent them. Had the event not been moved back a week from it's usual schedule in July they'd have been able to renew their rental. Not sure if we're gonna see them at this year's event and that will be a bummer. Been wheeling and camping with Tom and Karl at coal mine events for a lot of years!!!!

So does this mean I only get breakfast served one day? I've got my usual tent site reserved, T18.

I hope the Polish contingent makes it again this year.

Made a reservation for T17

Last edited:
🤣
Have you seen the inside of those cabins Kris?

I just booked t16, happy to split with someone. @Crusha?

FYI y'all, Greg is not booking extra sites this year, book your own.

Oh ok. Well I'm gonna go ahead and add two German Shepherds to the mix. Also, my daughter will probably be there Friday and Saturday night.

Isn't there a Holiday Inn close by?

No holiday inn nearby although there are several quality hotels in the area around exit 100 of I-81. I've stayed many a time at the Comfort Inn they have a decent breakfast there and offer a discount if you mention you're at Rausch Creek.

No holiday inn nearby although there are several quality hotels in the area around exit 100 of I-81. I've stayed many a time at the Comfort Inn they have a decent breakfast there and offer a discount if you mention you're at Rausch Creek.

Gary, you are missing a perfect opportunity to make fun of my husband.

Some cabins at Twin Grove are lovely. The ones along that T row are pretty rough, one bunk bed, one queen bed and one stool only ;)

No kitchen, no bath.

The cabin I rent is a pretty good setup But it ain't cheap not by a long shot. Separate bedroom with its own AC, a bedroom with two bunk beds, decent living area with a sleepable sofa, full bath and full kitchen. And a porch!!!! Plenty of parking nd an outside grilling area too. Having our own bathroom and cold AC for me is a must anymore.
I've stayed in the lower cost cabins, too, and they're OK, at least a roof over your head in bad weather.
Looks to me like there will be a good turnout for this years event! Last year we held our own coal mine even though the official event was cancelled.

Went to register and see the area to fill in about camping. I've already reserved my spot at Twin Grove and pre-paid for the reservation (at least it seems I paid?). Am I still paying at registration or how does that work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom