Red or Black 5....4....3....2.... Wiring DX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

M80

Threads
Hi Mudders

I own a 1994 80 Series DX (povo pack) I really hope someone can lead me in the rite direction.

I recently acquired some very well looked after gel doors and started refitting the interior bits to my dx, on the passenger side (left hand side down here in OZ) the cable and plug run down to the b pillar and I just had to drill the hole in the factory location and it was connected on the right passenger side there is no plug but both the front doors have their plugs, I found the door controller in the drivers side door and to no avail have I been able to make it all work.

Any ideas or am I missing a part (despite the obvious loom bit )

ROFL :rofl:

Okay what I have is a 1994 DX with all the plugs for the electric GXL doors the central locking works on the RH side between the front and rear door but not the windows is there a relay or control box or something I am missing? does anyone have a detailed wire diagram?

FSM's

Download the 1994 FZJ80 FSM look up the wiring diagrams until they start to make sense. We can provide basic help over the internet.

They made one wiring harness for the 80's in the US regardless of the spec. I'd imagine it was the same down unda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom