Rear Window Circuit Breaker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In my quest here recently for the unicorn of rear window working correctly. I have an extra motor. Was wanting to see if anyone had or know to find a new/refurbished style circuit breaker. I thinks is what I need. I am open for ideas and suggestions.

Thanks

CE3A427A-B753-4302-9B9B-361F76076E6E.jpeg

Thanks, also is there not a circuit breaker also used for rear window. Trying to replace it all and have spares.

Thanks, also is there not a circuit breaker also used for rear window. Trying to replace it all and have spares.
No. There is a safety switch which most of us have jumped out of the circuit on the connector strip inside the tailgate.

84880SWITCH ASSY, TAIL GATE SAFETY
84880-310101

Edit: I may be wrong. There appears to be one in the wiring diagram. I assume it's this one:

82650BREAKER ASSY, WIRING CIRCUIT, NO.1
82650-310101

Last edited:
Thanks for the help trying not to track them down local dealer is no help here unfortunately.

I ordered the relay and distribution strip from a Toyota dealer cant seem to find the circuit breaker.

I ordered the relay and distribution strip from a Toyota dealer cant seem to find the circuit breaker.
It is NLA (no longer available). You will have to find someone that has New Old Stock or used.

I'm very surprised the dealer could get the relay as I'm showing it NLA also. Part number 85950-30011?

Last edited:
It is NLA (no longer available). You will have to find someone that has New Old Stock or used.

I'm very surprised the dealer could get the relay as I'm showing it NLA also. Part number 85950-30011?
I am hoping so…could be to be good to be true.

39EA7F26-60A5-4963-A6B8-E25B5E69B34D.png

Well the good news is that the terminal strip is still available. That one I'm pretty sure of. I will be pleasantly surprised on the relay so let us know how that goes.

We may have to go this route. I really do think mine is getting weak. If you raise and lower window several times it will throw. Come back couple minutes later works fine. Window moves up and down fast and great. Just would like a spare and no shipping yet on relay from other dealer.

Well the good news is that the terminal strip is still available. That one I'm pretty sure of. I will be pleasantly surprised on the relay so let us know how that goes.
We may have to go this route. I really do think mine is getting weak. If you raise and lower window several times it will throw. Come back couple minutes later works fine. Window moves up and down fast and great. Just would like a spare and no shipping yet on relay from other dealer.
:nailbiting::oops::frown:

ok sir J Mack your up. The canceled my order. If you would parts with items.

F7517CDA-5BB0-49F7-8E63-C7FBDEE9204C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom