Rear Heavy Duty Swaybar owners got links that last? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm on 6" Slee lift - and could actually drop swaybar a 1/2" or so further to reach stock position. Will this be in spec for your kit - approx 10 - 10.5 inches from frame to link bolt center?

Link.jpg

I'm on 6" Slee lift - and could actually drop swaybar a 1/2" or so further to reach stock position. Will this be in spec for your kit - approx 10 - 10.5 inches from frame to link bolt center?

View attachment 2030783

Thanks for the feedback It looks like there will now be 2 models. One for lifts 0-4" and another 4" to 6":cool:

Contact Joel at white line, 909-476-2518,I just received one and I think he might have a few more in stock, believe it as around 200 dollars with shipping. Waiting for LCP links to mount it up.

Crooser! Thanks for the heads up!

Ended up talking to Mitchell at that number. He said this is “exactly “ the same as the Whiteline bar with a different name on it.

Nolathane brand, Australian, part number is: rev011.0028b

$195 no tax free shipping. I have one on the way. Mitchell said there are “like three left.”

I’m definitely in for the LCP links then. Woot!

Ended up talking to Mitchell at that number. He said this is “exactly “ the same as the Whiteline bar with a different name on it.

$195 no tax free shipping. I have one on the way. Mitchell said there are “like three left.”

Glad to help, I was about ready to give up on it when I made that last "call". Your down in my favorite part of the state,spent lots of time down there chasing the grey ghost

Do you have a link where to purchase? Tried running that part number with no luck. Thanks

Do you have a link where to purchase? Tried running that part number with no luck. Thanks

CALL Mitchell at 909-476-2518

It did NOT seem to be available for purchase without calling.

My billing went to: https://www.redrangerusa.com/

You can read about Nolathane here: Polyurethane Suspension Bushings For Optimal Vehicle Safety, Handling And Performance - Nolathane

I didn’t find mention of this particular sway bar on either site, but Mitchell knew the part number for the Whiteline bar etc. and said this Nolathane was identical.

1563553389164.png

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

More info "exactly" like this would be helpful from others interested in our HD links

INFO REQUEST FROM OTHERS -
Your lift?
The measurement from frame to center of sway bar bolt (see above)?
Factory or aftermarket swaybar?[/QUOTE]

I ordered the last rear bar from this link here. I was told by them that the Whiteline>Nolathane HD swaybars will be back in stock in a few months. They are transitioning brand names.

You can read about Nolathane here: Polyurethane Suspension Bushings For Optimal Vehicle Safety, Handling And Performance - Nolathane

I didn’t find mention of this particular sway bar on either site, but Mitchell knew the part number for the Whiteline bar etc. and said this Nolathane was identical.

I was also told by 2 TJM dealers that their HD swaybars can be ordered from OZ, but it can take 8-10 weeks.

How could you tell its bent - when off the truck or does it just lean you to one side?

Also, do you have a target ship date for this kit or still to early?

How could you tell its bent - when off the truck or does it just lean you to one side?

Also, do you have a target ship date for this kit or still to early?

Im sure it's bent because one arm is lower than the other. Good thing our links are adjustable otherwise my truck would be leaning. :wtf:

Did you post up your lift and measurement from the bottom of the frame to the center bolt on the swaybar YET?:)

Sure did - I'm the 6" Slee lift guy that posted above with 10.5" link-to-frame measurement.

Cut me a set and I'll help with user testing. Have plenty of flex to play with!

flex.jpg

Sure did - I'm the 6" Slee lift guy that posted above with 10.5" link-to-frame measurement.

Cut me a set and I'll help with user testing. Have plenty of flex to play with!

View attachment 2037713

Sorry, I should have looked prior to posting. Thank You!!
I did order some links to fit your 80 :grinpimp:

Phil I’m at 8” center of eye to bottom of frame measurement.

Have you received your bar?
Cost shipped?

Have you received your bar?
Cost shipped?

Yes. Bar came in a timely fashion. It was just under $200 shipped.

I’m waiting on some DeltaVS front radius arms and will then install HD Whiteline/Nolathane sway bars front and rear at same time.

I’ll PM you about some sway bar links for rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom