rear body mounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not really good at managing these pictures.

Had to show my shabby centering ability. No harm no foul I guess

IMG_0001 (1).JPG

The current engine mounts are in the way for the hydro. Soon! I just like how it sounds- "Hydro Boost"

After a couple hickups the elocker only needs the brakes bled and the electric run. Hopefully I did everything right. I am always dubious on how tight or loose to make the hub nuts!

Cant wait to see how it will drive/steer or not steer.

As I was messing around I noticed that when I spin my back tire the other spins in a different direction. Then when I lock the differential it they both spin the same direction.

With my front axle, after selecting the lock on the hub, I spin one tire and the other does not move at all. I would have thought that the tires would behave the same as the back axle. I imagine that they will both move together when I lock the differential.

What gives?

Just put in some rear side marker led bulbs(67-r15red) and tail lights (1157-r19-wv red100degree) that i got from SuperBrghtleds.com. They seem to be just like the old bulds that I had in before. Not brighter like I had imagined they would be, but I guess it is better because there is less of a draw. Or at least that is what I imagine would be the reason that they would be better....?

Just put in some rear side marker led bulbs(67-r15red) and tail lights (1157-r19-wv red100degree) that i got from SuperBrghtleds.com. They seem to be just like the old bulds that I had in before. Not brighter like I had imagined they would be, but I guess it is better because there is less of a draw. Or at least that is what I imagine would be the reason that they would be better....?

You will likely never have to change it again. Or worry about burning up the plastic lense or gaskets as quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom