Readers Rides, for pics and specs on your Toy(s). (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1088.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG

^^^^CanBack?

Mrs. skidplate's 2002 4runner. Bought it new and it runs and drives like the day I bought it. No leaks,rattles or squeaks. Bone stock SR5 , I am running 265/75/16 tires.
OOPS! just noticed i posted in the wrong section. Serves me right from from venturing off the FJ40 trail.:redface:
4runner.jpg

Last edited:
FBD741BD-2EC9-4EC0-9B89-2C69F87B6378.jpeg

Here’s our 1982 Toyota SR5 4x4. My bud and I have been gettin’ her up to speed. We’ve done a valve adj, valve cover gasket, plugs, wires, cap n rotor, vacuum hoses, brass radiator and water pump. Just need to pass smog now here in Kalifornia.

Looks like I posted on this thread 11 years ago. Time for an update.

1995 4Runner UnLimited - 5 speed

Not much has changed with the suspension. Still running the OME 860 coils and All-Pro links in the rear, but moved to 4" lift springs up front. Blew up the Detroit in the rear several years ago, so now I've got ARB's front (high pinion) and rear. Now that it's nowhere near a daily driver, I made the move up to 37" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers. I also made some minor changes to the body in the rear. :D

Tires 1.JPG

Roof chop 2s.jpg

Roof chop 3s.jpg

Looks like I posted on this thread 11 years ago. Time for an update.

1995 4Runner UnLimited - 5 speed

Not much has changed with the suspension. Still running the OME 860 coils and All-Pro links in the rear, but moved to 4" lift springs up front. Blew up the Detroit in the rear several years ago, so now I've got ARB's front (high pinion) and rear. Now that it's nowhere near a daily driver, I made the move up to 37" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers. I also made some minor changes to the body in the rear. :D

View attachment 1697096

View attachment 1697103

View attachment 1697104
Does the window still work?

Does the window still work?

Not yet, but it will. It will only go down about half-way before it hits the wheel wells, but half-way is enough to get some air flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom