Rausch Creek Black and Red Trail Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Andy @jamarquardt22 and I were discussing getting a small group of trucks to do a day at Rausch hitting nothing but black trails and some reds. I think four trucks would be good, five max. Anyone else interested?

To not answer your question, I'd be interested in going on Black Friday and doing the usual Blues & Mild black.

Maybe some guys could split off and do blacks and reds while the rest of us do the usual?

@dci blair wants to wheel Black Friday as well. I'm open for hitting the usual stuff. I'd prefer to hit the hard blacks/reds as a separately designated run.

I want to. I even have off. However, I think I need to do a timing belt on my DD. Maybe we look at spring somtime for this. I would also like to walk alot of them first. I havn't been on the creek in like 5 years. and I haven't walked crawl daddy in that same time either.

I would enjoy watching walking spotting and stacking rocks for you guys.

Or maybe I'll bring my new red land cruiser to do the red trails?!

IMG_3768.JPG

To not answer your question, I'd be interested in going on Black Friday and doing the usual Blues & Mild black.

I started a separate thread for Black Friday.

Depending on the day I'd be interested in Black and Reds.

Jeebus ... I might just come to watch if someone wants a hyperventilating passenger. The easy blues seemed out of hand to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom