SOLD Rare socket for military trailer 25 series or early 40 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's pretty cool is the plug and socket marked Koito? Not limited to the 25 and early 40, was used way longer in other markets.

I have got 2 NOS of these, even got genuine Koito wiring harness, these are still available online in Asia. Not really rare as they were and still available on many Japanese vehicles to date.

Also, these look like the 7-wire versions which were never used on FJ25’s or early 40’s. Wouldn’t the original have been a 4-wire version made by Warner?

Actually, I got another one with on/off switch buy without male socket

C0891F3F-3925-4E57-A3B2-D0EAC2A7DC41.jpeg

2C527A06-96A5-44E5-99F8-29C55A9C9B5F.jpeg

That's pretty cool is the plug and socket marked Koito? Not limited to the 25 and early 40, was used way longer in other markets.

Also, these look like the 7-wire versions which were never used on FJ25’s or early 40’s. Wouldn’t the original have been a 4-wire version made by Warner?

I agree the two I have for FJ25s were not Koito. The back has a metal plate that protects the wiring terminals. Have two military NOS just like the ones on the FJ25s. The first Koito reflectors were used around 64 looked like the the US made reflectors installed here on import. My guess Koito copied the US reflectors and the four pin trailer light socket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom