Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$6000 into the 22 HP motor and clutch? Is he nuts? For $6000 I would have put in a boosted subaru 2 liter and a wheelie bar...

00j0j_bVlQeEHJw6i_1200x900.jpg

how NOT to do this:

I will post up the "problems here" thread in the Chat.

A friend of a friend's pic with a teardrop and looks like the rear end of a FJ55 :)

67811257_10162092580770052_2343601071735177216_n.jpg

Kip is an up and coming folk artist.

^^ Well I bought it - -Let me know if you want it. $60 you pick up, or I can ship.

Is the artist in good health? ;)

LOL - Nothing to plan retirement around re: health or value after death :)

Although - - I have a $32 Howard Finster gourd that is now worth around $1K :)

how NOT to do this:

I will post up the "problems here" thread in the Chat.

but its a limited :rolleyes: with anti whiplash head restraints (headrests) and 24 mpg (BS)
oh its about a mile from me if you want any more pics of this rare beast at the same dealer that painted over mud on a D90

Here's a cheap camper @roadstr6

The upper shell sits on top of a plywood floor (for the most part). If the floor starts to rot, the body will sag. As Johnny said, it’s usually window seals or the big hole on top for the air conditioner that start to leak, but that can take 40 years to happen. Rear bath models (like the one for sale) are particularly susceptible to floor damage. A leaky shower liner or leaky plumbing can rot the floor and because the weight of that bathroom is hanging way out behind the axles, a problem with the floor can affect the body quickly.

Last edited:
This:

Or this?

#latemidlifecrisis#2
#nomoneypleasedontletmebuyeither

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom