Questions about a 94 80 series I’m looking at (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My '93 has cloth, locks, but no sunroof. I'd love a sunroof, but would never trade the locks for it. lol
Or, I'd much rather diy refresh a sunroof than try to add locks.

Not everyone is in that boat, I get it. But for a new buyer, with limited knowledge, time, and/or expertise the purchase is the best time to whack a few birds with admittedly perhaps a larger than desired monetary stone.
But imo it works out best in the end.

I just wish my rig had come with a rear swing-out along with its front bumper and winch. Putting it off the last couple years I've enjoyed watching the cost of rear bumpers double. :facepalm:

I have a rear swingout, now I need a front bumper🤦‍♂️

40E4D8FE-9CDA-496F-BC3A-2DC2A94C825A.jpeg

Nice find, a 95 with no roof rack or rear spoiler. I don't see the rear wiper though?
the arm and emblem got ripped off by a car wash the guy said. I ordered a new arm and toyota land cruiser rear emblem, should be here this week. I did get some bad news, the paint on the hood and roof is toast, I was hoping to get it corrected as it didnt seem that bad. gonna do some simple fixes before I do the knuckles and rear axles.

I read and watched the videos on the seat not moving forward or back, the motor spins so it seems like the gears are stripped so ill be agetting that ordered this week, paint the center caps and maybe some seat covers. The hood latch was not corretly adjusted and every bump the hood would move around, thats been sorted. trying to do little stuff like that. Finally washed it and it looks a lot better

IMG_1876.jpg

Congrats! It's a good looking 80! Lets see some shots of the underside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom