Pygmalion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's getting close thanks to Ferntucky! He came up big with a replacement left front fender for me. We are fitting and painting this week.

Nice! I was debating about saying something about the bondo at the bottom of that drivers front fender. Looks like you knew! To be honest it looks like you have things well under control! Keep up the great work and keep posting your progress. That is a great looking rig.

There is now zero rust. Lots of angle grinding then fabrication.

Bondo? Bondo? We don't need no stinkin' bondo!!

Thanks to Ferntucky, Pygmalion gets a rust free new fender to replace this abondomination!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will post a couple pictures of it mounted next week and will send if I can dig up pics of the bondo'd. Easy to pull top and bottom apart compared to everything else that's been done.

Pygmalion is dead. After 5 years and three different shops, I’ve thrown in the towel.

Come on man, snap out of it. We all go through this, take a break and regroup before you start selling parts.

And I am now at either the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning, so I want to give a huge thank you to all the people who provided inspiration and parts and thoughtful input along the way. Without BobM’s awesome metal work and Fentucy coming through with an impossible to find fender upper, the project would never have made it out of the gate.

670D53C1-555F-4B1C-B00A-9FCC2380CC42.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom