Purchase Dilemma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
05 with 63k miles asking price $15.5. At a Lexus dealer, records indicate that it has always been traded or lease turned into a Lexus dealer. Appears pretty clean but waiting on chassis photos. It has spent its life in the Chicago area.

06 with 82k miles asking price $18. One owner with most service records at Lexus. Looks pretty darn clean in photos and chassis. Spent its life in central KY.

Both are about 3 hours or so from me in different directions.

The '06 probably has less rust. Is either one non-nav? The pre '07 nav units are undesirable from what I gather.

I once bought a pristine low mileage Rx-7 that had previously lived in Chicago. A couple years later it was all rusted out, despite not seeing snow again while I owned it.

Definitely get that Chicago truck checked well.

Both nav unfortunately but with the new tesla thing going on I'm not to concerned.

Personally, I would trade dollars for miles - I have a buddy who's buying an 06 Sport with ~175k for $10k tomorrow. My 05 with 179k (with a little body damage) was $8150 last year.

Look in GA as well. I can inspect and even pick you up at the airport

I just picked up mine from Cali. ‘05 non-nav, 176k miles, single owner, no accidents, and dash recall completed for $8k.

Still have not bought anything, but still looking hard. I would like something with 80kish miles. No gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom