Builds Project UZJ60 (1 Viewer)

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
37's and build some longer caster corrected radius arms on it to get that front axle forwards a touch!

Amazing work. Are you doing something like the eimkeith panhard and caster mounts to keep the 80 suspension parts?

You got lucky point loading your garage beams like that, I know the stripped body doesn't weigh much but that's a sketchy rigging.

Amazing work. Are you doing something like the eimkeith panhard and caster mounts to keep the 80 suspension parts?

You got lucky point loading your garage beams like that, I know the stripped body doesn't weigh much but that's a sketchy rigging.
Ya im definitely looking into them. Ya it was sketchy i wish i didnt have to do it but i didn't have help and didn't have enough people to call.

Zjohnsonua

SILVER Star
If you haven't mounted the engine yet, I strongly recommend mounting the brake booster first. #7 coil pack won't be removable if you're too far back or up.

If you haven't mounted the engine yet, I strongly recommend mounting the brake booster first. #7 coil pack won't be removable if you're too far back or up.
Good to know ill definitely keep that in mind. Been held up with getting the wrong trans. Gotta sell what I have to help get what i need. I could be working on the body but dont nessisarly have a bunch of things going on at once but hate not making progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom