Builds Project Bob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy crap dude....there is no way I am racing you in my 2f.

Mace said:
Waggy drags sound cool ;)

Nitrous, blow it, suck it.......my money's on Gary's 502.....:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

So is mine,
But I figure I'll at least have to take it out to the track and see how it works in the 1/4 mile.

With the mods I am doing it typically can put a mustang into the 12 sec category...

Bob has a bigger waistline than most mustangs tho...

C'mon man post some pics. It's getting boring around here. I can only go through the Cheerleading thread so many times...:rolleyes:

Rascal said:
C'mon man post some pics. It's getting boring around here. I can only go through the Cheerleading thread so many times...:rolleyes:
Pics of an incomplete motor are boaring..

It will be nice when she is together..

Rascal said:

this is true

Mace said:
So is mine,
But I figure I'll at least have to take it out to the track and see how it works in the 1/4 mile.

With the mods I am doing it typically can put a mustang into the 12 sec category...

Bob has a bigger waistline than most mustangs tho...

you two should sign up for the show "PINKS"couple of wagons doin the 1/4 mile would be sweet!!!!

Well, @&@&@&@&..

Guess I did get something done.

Any one need a 2F???
Bob engine removal.jpg
60 heart ripped out.jpg
motor.jpg

i need a 2f, next time your driving through beaufort SC. could you drop it off. thanks. ohh yea do you have the headlight washer and hoses? or are you going to use it?

Gonna use the headlight washer.

The 2F is for sale for $500 OBO

And I will warranty that it works..

I am interested in the 2F how complete is it and where are you located? Your PM box is full by the way...

oh man i always hate to see a cruiser lose there engine...but it will be a sick build....good luck brotha.

I am in Vegas.

And it is basically all there except for the carb and the dizzy..

Swaycat???

Is that the guy Mudrak was talking about?

coolcruiserfj40 said:
no its the pretty lady who has been looking for a 2f for a year or so

Ooooooo nekkid pix in exchange for the motor then?

:flipoff2:

I did not know if Swaycat needed a motor or not.

I do know that I might be just outside of bakersfield soon tho...

I need to install a ARB in my father's D90...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom