Princess Icon/Who Wheels the most/web wheeler thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A place for Jay, JP, and Steve to fling poo.

:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventhough
Ima JP and I wunt to Clampsin. :flipoff2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonCruiser
Just found out the wife is going on a "girls" weekend so I am in 100%...... Marshall hope you got room for me :D

Think I'll bring the 40 on this one, nothing better than some topless cruizing in the blazing July heat :hillbilly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventhough
Jay doesn't want to get any dirt under his fingernails. It might tarnish his reputation!

See the thing is I've actually wheeled more than Jay and Steve combined and I believe the princess icon was actually invented for Steve, so this is really Steve and Jay's battle I just got dragged in some how:flipoff2:

See the thing is I've actually wheeled more than Jay and Steve combined and I believe the princess icon was actually invented for Steve, so this is really Steve and Jay's battle I just got dragged in some how:flipoff2:

You started it!

I actually use the Princess icon to simply = wife, and not = Princess. My wife just went wheeling with me at Snowbird a few weekends ago. I'd also have to say she likes to camp more than I do.

So Johnny Lee, when is the last time you went wheeling? :flipoff2:
images.jpg

You started it!

I actually use the Princess icon to simply = wife, and not = Princess. My wife just went wheeling with me at Snowbird a few weekends ago. I'd also have to say she likes to camp more than I do.

So Johnny Lee, when is the last time you went wheeling? :flipoff2:

Steve pretty sure you and Jay dug this hole. Let's see who makes it out on top. Pretty sure Jay likes being on the bottom.

So Steve what you are saying is your wife should actually be using the :princess: icon for you :lol:

and back Off of John, everbody knows he is the ultimate web wheeler right up there with Marshall :D

Last edited:
Yeah you have to look at the percentage and the way it was used.....I think they are more interested in all 3 being thrown in a hole and seeing who comes out on top, who is in the middle and who lands on the bottom.....there's a description for ya

Steve is sitting at 193

IH8MUD Forum - Search Results

JP is at 51

Troll at 36 and I'm pretty sure I used it the right way.

Jay at 10 and if you look at how many posts he has made that's a pretty high percent

John Lee at 13

Chuck has used it twice

Most of the time I use the icon it is directed at either Steve, Marshall, or Chuck not in reference to me being pussy whipped..... gotta put things in to context here.

but this does prove one thing Steve is by far and away the biggest :princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess::princess:
here

and Chuck doesn't count because he doesn't even know how to use the Icon's..... he is computer tarded

Did you not notice that I was making fun of JP but in the same breath throwing him a softball b/c I went to Clemson too?

Shesh Gomer, try to keep up... :bang:

hey easy there tiger don't bust Jay's bubble.....he is brilliant in his own mind with all those snarky little quips, he is one of them there hillbilly elitists :hillbilly:

Steve is sitting at 193

JP is at 51

Troll at 36 and I'm pretty sure I used it the right way.

Jay at 10 and if you look at how many posts he has made that's a pretty high percent

John Lee at 13

Chuck has used it twice

That list includes when people quote someone else using the princess icon in their post. Chuck has never used it, just quoted people who did. But I think even if you weeded all those quotes out, Steve would still be the clear winner.

Jeremy

hey now!!! Can't help it i have the infection and u don't!!

i got it bad! Very obsessed with the cruiser. All i do is look at mud and plan/wish... Working on a game plan as we speak. Body on 22nd, Hopefylly new waterpump installed by then. Shocks by january. Wheel the s@#% out of it in 2012!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom