Poll: TLCA Event Participation (1 Viewer)

How many TLCA sponsored or sanctioned events did you attend this year?

Votes: 26 30.2%

Votes: 17 19.8%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • 0 events

Votes: 18 20.9%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
medusa.ih8mud.com
Many of the responses in the TLCA Dues thread discuss member participation, especially at sponsored events. Rather than hijack that thread, I thought it might be informative to poll members to see how many TLCA sponsored or sanctioned events they attended during the 2007 calendar year. By attended, I mean registered and paid only.

Last edited:
OOPS. I made a typo in the poll options (forgot the zero option, wrong year and first 5 should read "4") I have asked Chef to delete this poll so I can start over. Please wait for the new poll to respond. Sorry for being so incompetent.

Last edited:
try to edit the post, it might have edit poll option there...

also, when folks are counting, don't forget the PMC Swap Meet.

edit, now back to vote, 3 for me but I either chaired, co-chaired or work committee on all of them.

Last edited:
One, bad year for me.

Typically it is a much higher number

hhhmmm....GSMTR....FlatNasty w/ TAC...Rising Sun Rally...

three....tho, the Hoosier Hoedown may count in future years....3.5?

Jack,

Your first post says attended in 2007. Shouldn't it be 2006?

I only got to one, CM 06. That wouldn't have been so bad if I would have made it to the one I really wanted to. The damn Rubithon denied me again. I'm giving up on it. I'm pretty steady at one a year, and mostly Cruise Moab due to location.

2007 is looking even crappier. I doubt I will make it to any. Although, I've thought of cheating and trying to fly to an event. We are trying to move this summer. So we will be doing the whole job hunt, house hunt, and hopefully moving thing. And if we make it to Wyoming which is where we are shooting for, it will become even tougher to make it to TLCA events in the future.

One thing I sort of hope takes off is the idea of chapters on border states getting together to wheel. More of a low key event where we get to see their trails and they get to see ours. That is what I was hoping for with the Owyhee Rocktoberfest. And I'll gladly host that again if I'm still in the area. Maybe I'll find some exotic trails in Wyoming?

Eric V.

. Maybe I'll find some exotic trails in Wyoming?

Eric V.

if you find trails in wyoming, you'd better cough up the info...our wyoming members can't even find trails in wyoming.:confused:

any trails to wheel near ketchum for a basically stock toy pickup...at xmas time. i'm heading to that area to see bro n s-i-l's new place for the holiday. still not sure if i'm driving or flying

Last edited:
I attended my first ever TLCA event this year. GGG was awesome! I'm gonna try to make that one every year and hopefully CM07.

Damn, I forgot about the Rally when I voted. Make that a 3 instead of 2

Ralley, Cruise Moab and Flat Nasty

Made Cruise Moab06 and the Rally. Wanted to go to GGG but things didnt work out that way. Dont know about next year, For sure CM07. Just have to see how things play out......

Last edited:
You should have had the option of Zero

Time for a new poll?

You will probably get more TLCA activity in this section, you should try chit chat or maybe the tech sections if you want real numbers. Hate to say it but the number is probably closer to zero or 1 over there :frown:

You will probably get more TLCA activity in this section, you should try chit chat or maybe the tech sections if you want real numbers. Hate to say it but the number is probably closer to zero or 1 over there :frown:

no surprise, since you'd need to be a TLCA member to attend ;)