SOLD Pittsburgh, PA: 2006/ Land Cruiser/ 198k, rust free, Trail Tailor, White Knuckle, OME (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gold
Thanks for looking. Listing my 2006 Land Cruiser in Sonora Gold for trade, but would possibly consider selling.

IMG_0248.jpg

Fully baselined and maintained, with tasteful modifications listed below. Zero rust, southern vehicle that has only lived in this area for the last couple years, and has been faithfully treated with Fluid Film annually to prevent rust and corrosion (thats also why the undercarriage and frame look dirty in these pics).

• 2006 Toyota Landcruiser
  • VIN JTEHT05J062080677
  • 198,6XX miles
  • OME 2.5" medium duty lift (AHC deleted)
  • (5x) 275/50/17 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT tires, less than 3k miles
  • Trail Tailor front upper control arms
  • Trail Tailor front and rear swaybar links
  • Trail Tailor front and rear recovery points
  • White Knuckle sliders
  • BORA 1.25" wheel spacers
  • Yakima Loadwarrior roof basket
  • Ruff Tuff front seat covers with pistol pockets and spec ops backs
  • Morel Maximo front door speakers
  • USB/USB-C charger with voltage read out
  • LED interior lighting
I searched for 6 months for this truck, and intended to keep it forever. The only reason I am looking to trade it is because I'd rather have a stock Land Cruiser. I don't go off-road, and since this was built to do that, I think someone else can get better use out of it and I can hopefully find a similar condition stock 100 or 80 series.

I purchased the vehicle a little over a year ago from a fellow Mud member, see previous ad here. Great background info from the PO that explains all the goodies on this truck: For Sale - PA: 2006 Landcruiser, Southern Truck, 192k, OME, WKO and Trail Tailor Goodies **SOLD** - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/pa-2006-landcruiser-southern-truck-192k-ome-wko-and-trail-tailor-goodies-sold.1165010/#post-12631972

The previous owner performed the majority of the work in the table below and all of the modifications. Since I've owned it I've done the following:

• Replaced drivers side front wheel bearing with Cruiser Brothers kit
  • Replaced drivers side front CV axle
  • Undercarriage professionally treated with Fluid Film
  • YotaMD key
  • Weather Tech mats (front only)
  • A/C drain line extension kit from Cruiser Garage

Trade Considerations: Any unmodified, rust-free 80 or 100 series Land Cruiser, would consider LX’s. I’d really like to find an 80 series (’95-’97 ideally) White or Green color is preferred, but would consider others.
IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Bumping this old FT ad and changing it to FS. It’s time to sell the 100 series unfortunately. Wife needs a minivan (shudder). No trades this time, just cash. Current mileage is 202,885.

Will be going in for state inspection soon and will do the following at that time: oil change, grease UCA’s, new brake pads.

Asking $20,000 OBO. Thanks for looking.

Maintenance update bump: New steering rack, new front PS CV axle, new cat back exhaust, and front brake pads done last week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom