Pig Party shirts are ordered. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the interest of not adding to the pig party “bowl of spaghetti’ I’’ start a new thread for this.

He charged me $10.00 per shirt so that’s the final price.

Hanes Beefy-T Crewneck Short-Sleeve T-Shirt.

Color, Charcoal Heather.

Quantity/ Size

10/XXL

10/XL

13/L

8/M

I will deliver the box of shirts to Pablo when I get to the campgrounds so look for the Lexus to pick your shirts up.

As per Pablo's request this is the design.
Pig-Party-Shirt.jpg

Sorry I missed this in all the recent travels. If there's an extra XXL I'll take it. Regardless, thanks for stepping up and pushing this thru.

What's a Lexus?

Hipster Toyota unless you're a soccer mom then it’s SUV to put your stick figure family on.

Family-Sticker.jpg

If there's an extra XXL I'll take it.

I took a wild butt guess at the number of shirts to order based loosely on Pablo’s post in the pig party thread.

Guessing 10 to 12 pigs @ two per pig the 40 shirts should cover everyone in attendance with extras if someone wants them, with the last minute cards we were dealt options were extremely limited, I wish things had gone down different but this should work given the circumstances.

Thanks Jim,

Shirts will be perfect, given the last minute save. We all owe you at the least a beer, so get ready! :) :beer:

I'll pay $25 shipped for a Large if you have a spare.
I ordered a limited number of shirts to try and cover the guys showing up for the event.
With that said I have no idea if I ordered enough or twice as many as needed but I'm sure the guy printing them would make another run and ship them out to you guys wanting some if we run out, I'll check with him in the next couple days and let you know.

I ordered a limited number of shirts to try and cover the guys showing up for the event.
With that said I have no idea if I ordered enough or twice as many as needed but I'm sure the guy printing them would make another run and ship them out to you guys wanting some if we run out, I'll check with him in the next couple days and let you know.

We will just add "Was not at" above Pig Party 2017...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom