Pig Party - 2018? (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seein as you don't need a 55 to attend... I have better shot; add 1 plus trailer

I know I know...

Seein as you don't need a 55 to attend

Just bring what you have and we’ll bring extra rope to drag you up to the pig party.:rofl:
IMG_20170622_132932124.jpg

:hillbilly:that's the plan!!!

We're in from 81506, depending on timing and location. Can't conflict with our length of the east coast jaunt in the other 40+ year old conveyance
Regardless of where we end up, I'd much prefer an multi day expedition-style gathering with different camping opportunities each night rather than a single location and out-and-back trail days. That might likely mean west of the Mississippi where there are many more public land opportunities to do that.
By my count, we had as many as 14 Pigs total in Rico, including the local one. There are twelve in our last group pic, missing bobm and the local one.

40+ year old would look nice posing by the Big lake for pics :) Winnippisauki.

FIne with me so long as I don't have to spell it!

The list of participants I have created so far includes those in the PP17 thread as well as everyone who has spoken up on this thread.

Does anyone know the info on our Rico guest pig. Not including him, the count is 34. Did someone say BBQBOY is no longer a pig owner. Does LAMBCRUSHER have a pig.

Where do extreemeVA and npulver hail from. I will start pinning a map.

Lambcrusher has half a hawg and he better be there with it. :) Flatbed Pig!

BBQ Boy sold his wagon and hopefully the new owner will attend.

yeah if I ever get these seats stuffed!

I'm in, pig should be in some drivable condition by then, but who knows, went by paint shop last week to check on her, closed, hope they just took week off for vacation

In the census of 1912, Lebanan Kansas was determined to be the center of the of the US. The green tier drop is Lebanan. (Blue one supposed to be pig home red)
-One way journeys to Lebanan-
New Hampshire 1,700 miles
Bend Oregon 1,500 or so
San Diego 1,500 or so
N Florida 1,500 or so

As you can see Lebanon is the center.

Now to find the nearest watering hole that gives us something to do.

Traveling excursion vs. base camp and daily excursions???

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom