Pig Party - 2018? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have to park in the other loop. :) Seriously,

Ok this part might actually be true, I’m sure we’ll have a shiny pig loop (mostly green) and no shiny loop (mostly not green), both loops will be packed with super friendly pig owners willing to share stories and cold adult beverages but if you have carnauba wax or tire shine allergies you might want to sign up for the non-shiny loop.

Non shiny for me I guess. I still have red dust every where from PP17.

I’m going for the blue ribbon in ingenuity

My pig definitely isn't shiny. It's had some really bad rust repair/body work done to it, painted with a roller, and baked by the sun for a classic black and white chalky patina.
The PO used to be on here, and posted the work done to it by a group of students at a local Community College. i guess the instructor used this 55 to teach students all the wrong ways of rust repair and paint.
When I get all the booty fab fixed, I was actually going to paint it two toned green an white, which appears to be the factory color.
But for now it looks like I'll be on the non shiney loop.

Ok this part might actually be true, I’m sure we’ll have a shiny pig loop (mostly green) and no shiny loop (mostly not green), both loops will be packed with super friendly pig owners willing to share stories and cold adult beverages but if you have carnauba wax or tire shine allergies you might want to sign up for the non-shiny loop.

And non-shiny green pigs will stay in a cabin somewhere....

I'm new in the pig section. This sounds fun! My youngest son and I have been working and planning a pig adventure when it's running. This sounds like the place. Hopefully it will have a diesel by then. I've been scrolling 22 pages of posts looking for dates? And the location is Grand Canyon correct?

I'm new in the pig section. This sounds fun! My youngest son and I have been working and planning a pig adventure when it's running. This sounds like the place. Hopefully it will have a diesel by then. I've been scrolling 22 pages of posts looking for dates? And the location is Grand Canyon correct?

Welcome to the wallow. Hope you have a good prescription for penicillin. Or like to drink.

Get that pig ready for the adventure of a lifetime, The 2nd pig party.

Adventure of a lifetime yes,I know I had a blast driving out to Colorado with bob in ole blue just the reaction from some of the people we met on our way out and back especially with the few minor hiccups like no clutch for 500 miles the frt brake caliper that started to stick about the time we got to the campground and was to the metal by the time we got home and that damm strech through Kansas :bang: :flush: Ugh. But seriously I am so glad to have made that trip all the way from maine/ nh with bob and to put faces to everyone on this amazing forum and to see and read and get ideas for myself and my kids for when the wrenching starts on the 55
Looking forward to some many more pig parties no matter the distance

Cheers Jonathan :beer::beer::beer:

Adventure of a lifetime yes,I know I had a blast driving out to Colorado with bob in ole blue just the reaction from some of the people we met on our way out and back especially with the few minor hiccups like no clutch for 500 miles the frt brake caliper that started to stick about the time we got to the campground and was to the metal by the time we got home and that damm strech through Kansas :bang: :flush: Ugh. But seriously I am so glad to have made that trip all the way from maine/ nh with bob and to put faces to everyone on this amazing forum and to see and read and get ideas for myself and my kids for when the wrenching starts on the 55
Looking forward to some many more pig parties no matter the distance

Cheers Jonathan :beer::beer::beer:

Don't forget to install that sweet rear mat that you won at the raffle in your Pig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom