Wanted Passenger tire carrier for 1970 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a decent spare tire carrier for passenger side. Could need some work does not have to be perfect. Shoot me a message with what you have and price shipped to 44216

Really? $60 sounds too good to be true already.

I've got a complete carrier for $200 plus the ride from Burbank.

Really? $60 sounds too good to be true already.

Not to good to be true. 60.00 in good condition. I even texted photos. It doesn't have the hinges. He has 1 but not the other. If you have a hinge mine would work.

I should have several others at the farm. With my job change I have not had the time to go look. I will head out Wednesday and check. If I have an extra hinge I will toss it in.

I should have several others at the farm. With my job change I have not had the time to go look. I will head out Wednesday and check. If I have an extra hinge I will toss it in.
Im in just didnt want to keep bothering for pictures you sound busy. Shoot me a text when you get the pictures

I may be able to come up with some hinges. I'll check my stash this week.

I have one, in pretty decent shape. Shipping from NY should be reasonable, I will put up pics tomorrow. It is beige color.

I have one, in pretty decent shape. Shipping from NY should be reasonable, I will put up pics tomorrow. It is beige color.
Thanks Jeff but I just purchased one from Gabe. Go ahead and throw some pictures up though maybe someone else will grab it up

@JeffD I would be interested if you still have it - need driver's side plate carrier; oddly, I have one but am missing one hinge and the hook (must be a theme).

Thanks!

I still have it, I will take some pics this weekend and send them over/ post them up.

75/76 are pretty rare to find complete tire carriers in North America. When I bought my 76 it had a right hand tire hook installed that didn't work. Have another tire carrier I forgot where I bought it. It was also missing the hook. Did some horse trading with some other rare parts to complete my tire carriers. Probably a bunch of these in the Outback in Australia. They were getting left side tire carriers for a long time before 75. That would be my dream retirement searching the Outback for old cruiser parts.

@JeffD I would be interested if you still have it - need driver's side plate carrier; oddly, I have one but am missing one hinge and the hook (must be a theme).

Thanks!

I think I have those two pieces.

Pics.

IMG_4130.JPG

IMG_4131.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom