Pacemaker headers and King Brown exhaust system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just recently ordered this full exhaust system from Pacemaker in Oz. They were great to work with on this and very helpful. I will post pictures as I do the install it is supposed to be a direct bolt on replacement for the factory exhaust.

I presume you're not in smog inspection location with clued in techs...

Also would help if you mentioned model year etc in your sig...

cheers,
george.

No smog in Missouri, but there is visual inspection. He is about 30 minutes from Kansas where we are free from Big brother.

I'm interested in this too, at least for future stuff. I did the cx racing header (lots of rework), and custom 3" exhaust from a local shop - pretty decent but not the greatest ever. Good luck

so far nothing has happened as i have yet to start, been busy with other things around the house i will post once i start though it won't be for a while because of upcoming surgery so no lifting heavy stuff

I went this route myself on my HZJ80 as the kms are pretty high on the old girl, and wasn't sure if I should aftermarket turbo. I went with Genie extractors and a Lukey 2.5" exhaust system and have been very happy with the results for the price.

How did you like the CX Racing header? I'm thinking about that one as well since it's 11 gauge instead of 16.
It's o.k. It is very thick wall which is cool. The bolt holes in the flange are,really big and it is a bit of guesswork getting the ports lined up. Plan on die grinding the ports for a better match, there is plenty of meat there. I had to mega mod mine to fit under my supercharger, cutting it apart and reshaping it
20150604_143402.jpg
20150605_063830.jpg

i had pacemaker headers on an old cruiser. loved them. stout flanges so i never had any issues with warpage.

I'm mostly interested in the exhaust routing on these. Not sure if it routes above the frame, if there is good clearance in the back, etc. Everything I've found that is aftermarket(like the Borla exhaust) hangs down way too low, especially the exit. It'll just get smash when I go wheelin. This system is also stainless and mandrel bent. Exhaust shops only do crush bends with aluminized and it isn't even worth it to me when I can get the whole header + exhaust for the same price or cheaper shipped to me(was quoted $965 for header + exhaust shipped).

I just recently ordered this full exhaust system from Pacemaker in Oz. They were great to work with on this and very helpful. I will post pictures as I do the install it is supposed to be a direct bolt on replacement for the factory exhaust.
I'm having a hard time finding someone that will ship to the United states

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom