For Sale PA Interesting various FJ40 parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Thought I'd put a number of items under one post. Buyer pays shipping, if you buy multiple items I will ship together to save postage costs. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net Unless noted otherwise these parts came from either a 78 or 79 FJ40. Here's the first item a gas pedal assembly complete with the pedal rest bumper and the red/orange firewall boot Works free and is in good shape $SOLD Also have a gas pedal switch it's in very good shape cosmetically and works fine electrically. Part of the vehicle wiring harness is included as seen in the photos. Price $32

Gas pedal 1.JPG
Gas pedal 2.JPG
Gas pedal switch 1.JPG
Gas pedal switch 2.JPG

Last edited:
OK here's a pair of old flat style spare tire carrier hinges. These are in great shape price $SOLD for the pair. There's also a pair of nice handle clamps these too are in nice shape $SOLD for the pair
Tire hinges 1.JPG
Tire hinges 2.JPG
Handles 1.JPG
Handles 2.JPG

Last edited:
How about a passenger side windshield frame hinge nice shape $30. Also have a set of four seat mount pedestals these are in good shape $75 for the set. I also have the long seat mount bracket to which the stock console attaches this is nice (no picture) price $48
WS hinge 1.JPG
WS hinge 2.JPG
Seat pedestals 1.JPG
Seat pedestals 2.JPG

Old style mirrors I believe these are from a 63. Included is one complete mirror with broken glass, one mirror arm without ball, and two sets of mounting brackets. $SOLD for the set To clarify there are two sets of mounting brackets
Door brackets 1.JPG
Door brackets 2.JPG
Mirrors 1.JPG
Mirrors 2.JPG

Last edited:
Here's a set of tailgate parts what you see in the photos is what you get. These parts are getting hard to find. If you just want some of the parts let me know. Price for this group of parts is $SOLD
There is also a handle assembly for the opposite (passenger) side amby door this one is priced at $50
Amb door poarts 1.JPG
Amb door parts 2.JPG
Amb door handle assy 1.JPG
Amb door handle assy 2.JPG

Last edited:
Here's a square fuel filler door mustard in color complete with hinge $SOLD
There's an aluminum gauge cluster bezel $32

Square filklker door 1.JPG
Square filler door 2.JPG
Bezel 1.JPG
Bezel 2.JPG

Last edited:
A pair of (I believe!!!) front bib lenses from a 63 FJ40 these aren't perfect but not bad and include the chrome rings price $48 SOLD
A brake/EGR bezel assembly $30 still available 1/17
Front lenses 2.JPG
Front lenses 1.JPG
Brake EGR panel 1.JPG
Brake EGR panel 2.JPG

Last edited:
Gas pedal please

They're for any truck that used bucket seats not sure but I think your truck originally had a split bench seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom