out with the old, in with the, well, old... (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well even though i was told the rest of my shyt was shipping last week, it didn't.
Friday after work i straightened up the garage so i can rip and tear when the time comes.

Today i tore down the "new" Elocker for inspection etc. Its getting a solid pinion spacer and new eco-seal. (i do have these parts, thanks Marlin Crawler)
I also went ahead and spent the rest of the afternoon building the front locker harness. Again using oe ecu, button and pigtails.

Well i got some parts today in a completely unexpected way. Some how, even though my housings were shipped to my current häus, two boxes today showed up at my old house. Which if you haven't been keeping track, I have not lived there in 5+.....
Anyway i guess i can do like two things.... CFML.
Not really sure what up with this twin stick. I didn't realize it was a finish yourself kind of deal?
IMG_20190321_201416.jpg
IMG_20190321_201453.jpg
IMG_20190321_201612.jpg

Last edited:
Ftr. Im still waiting on my steering arms and links. All diff install hardware, inner inner seals. One pair of u-bolts and hardware.
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
I guess on the sorta plus side i might be getting a "free" hoodie or T for my wasted time. Lol
(i kinda think it should have been a gimme for the money spent, but that's totally besides the point) :flipoff2:

Moar. The new keyed arms. Pretty frickin beefy. I am still waiting on parts. Links, seals and hardwares.
IMG_20190326_172723.jpg
IMG_20190326_172732.jpg
IMG_20190326_172740.jpg

So in the latest development. FROR is now saying one of my packages is lost at/by UPS.
Seems unlikely as i still haven't been final billed yet.
Seriously at a total loss with this guy.
I can't with good conscience recommend these guys. Maybe if you have a year to wait or something. FML.

Idk if its cosmic or what but this is starting to sound like this....

:( Lame sauce

After our last email exchange i was admittedly pretty irritated. I had a plan in place and parts shopped to finish this issue. I let him have Monday, sent an email yesterday for an update. He replied with a legit moving ups tracking number. Expecting delivery Friday.

Ok. Last bitch (barring some future bs)
Last box arrives. Received the last of critical parts. However still managed to only send one batch of diff hardware....and the "bag" that showed waz a piece of plastic, not a bag at all.
****tards are ruining everything.

Tomorrow to machine knuckles to fit steering arms. Then i guess it's on like donkey Kong. :flipoff2:

Seals for later
IMG_20190412_155115.jpg

Last edited:
Finished the day with getting the diff setup. Housing prepped and mocked in..

IMG_20190413_175953.jpg
IMG_20190413_180046.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom