out with the old, in with the, well, old... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent pics and email to vendor. My pinion angle was nearly perfect before. I had asked him to turn it up more so i could go to a slightly longer shackle.
SDC11857.JPG

Last edited:
You know every day i hope to not be stupified by stupid shyt.

Guy told me to pound sand, i measured wrong.

Not sure but when you tell a "professional" i have X product, i need yours with Y mods. Youd get it.
I literally asked simply for an (1) degree of pinion up towards case and half to one (.5-1) degree additional caster.

Im at 6° caster, prior i was under .5°.
No big. Ill finger it out......

This whole thread just screams the old adage "you want something done right do it yourself!" which is BS from a company supposedly specializing in something. :rolleyes: Wonder how long they will be in business with this type of "professionalism".

Sadly with the amount of time/money i have in it. I probably could have bought everything i needed to do it, even the welder.

I know im a dyck, but i have really trying to be objective about the situation. Like, am i being unreasonable in my timeline/expectations?
I ****ing dont really know anymore. I wonder if my karma has been sending this whole thing awry. The continued experience of ZERO GIVAFUK exsisting anywhere anymore is beyond discouraging.
I was frankly thinking about selling these and doing something ****ing else.
The anger sharks are in a frenzy, bob!

Progress today. Rear axle removed and stripped. Pilfered studs from another housing.
Basically tried like hell to drop this thing off the jacks. Some days i definitely miss hoist access.
IMG_20190422_155335.jpg

Yes totally. I jacked the truck up to level. Im a dyck not a retard :flipoff2:

I plan on getting it shot on the alignment rack to see where i actually am. Because i was zero prior.
4647.jpeg

Last edited:
No real progress tonight. Shortened up the locker harness. Shock tabs and spring perches showed up.
As much as usps sucks, they got my package from east coast friday, showed today. Barnes 4wd

Todays fűcko. :rolleyes: tagged for diamond axle and front range offroad bvllshyt.

Not really sure wtf here. Appears these face plates are sourced. Threads are dirty AF and some fűcktard "chamfered" the holes and fűcked them up. Couldn't load a single piece of hardware without tapping EVERY FŰCKING HOLE.
IMG_20190428_102652.jpg
IMG_20190428_102717.jpg
IMG_20190428_112657.jpg
IMG_20190428_112713.jpg

Last edited:
Mocked into the rig. Went to some longer perches from Barnes 4x4 since im going to have to use the other set i have when i redo the front..

IMG_20190428_151838.jpg
IMG_20190428_151830.jpg
IMG_20190428_151824.jpg

Tired of fűcking with this today. Mocked in, angles measured and marked. Removed and ready to weld perches.

IMG_20190428_173347.jpg

Last edited:
Got foiled by not having the right tool. So i slung the axle under the rig. Pulled the fuel skid and attempted to straighten it. Being a skinny white **** does have its downfalls..

Ended up building my twin stick boot.
IMG_20190501_184916.jpg
IMG_20190501_192202.jpg
IMG_20190501_192211.jpg

Looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom