Our Travelogue... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If we can get it headed west I'll be glad to try and arrange another leg to I-5 in Washington State. Just had a relative come through there but we'll try to stick with FJ40's and other 40 series. I'd still like to see the original someday. Is the red toolbox still heading east? Kevin?

A few weeks ago I passed the brief case off to @John in Utah, We had an awesome time Hiking in Arches and checking out each others 83' 40's
John drove it up to Salt Lake in style:steer:.
IMG_9335[1].jpg

Sorry the briefcase is stuck in the west. Looks like the enthusiasm for the travelogue has died.

i think life tends to get more in the way then lack of enthusiasm!

It's up to us to keep it moving or let it die

Sorry the briefcase is stuck in the west. Looks like the enthusiasm for the travelogue has died.

Was it never intended to travel west? o_O

Briefcase is sitting pretty in SLC. I plan on taking it to the heritage museum for some obligatory photos but I am otherwise eager to travel any which way to hand it off; north, south, east, and yes - even west :flipoff2::steer:

Was it never intended to travel west? o_O

Briefcase is sitting pretty in SLC. I plan on taking it to the heritage museum for some obligatory photos but I am otherwise eager to travel any which way to hand it off; north, south, east, and yes - even west :flipoff2::steer:

That would be perfect!
Thanks to everyone who has made an effort in this........keep it moving!

I can take the tan box to the Idaho border, the Wyoming border or to Moab next May... feel free to meet me at any of those spots.

I can take the tan box to the Idaho border, the Wyoming border or to Moab next May... feel free to meet me at any of those spots.

I’d take the briefcase to these places too. Maybe even Vegas? Boise?

Hell I wouldn’t mind a reason to come ski big sky this winter :cool:

Fully agreed! It will keep rolling along it has no deadline or final destination

It was an honer to be a part of this Land Cruiser history, I really enjoyed meeting new friends, and the connections keep happening!
Thanks to all who keep it moving along.:steer: "They didn't say it would be easy, They just said it would be worth it"!;)

I can get the case in Bozo and get it somewhere between Kalispell, Salmon Id, or west on 90 somewhere reasonable.

I can get the case in Bozo and get it somewhere between Kalispell, Salmon Id, or west on 90 somewhere reasonable.

How about the 406 Cruisers meeting the second Tuesday of October? That'd be swell.

How about the 406 Cruisers meeting the second Tuesday of October? That'd be swell.

It would have to be a weekend for me, it’s a good 3.5-4 hours in my 40 to Bozo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom