Our Travelogue... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay we could meet in the middle if you'd like to?

Does anyone know where the red toolbox is?????

Thanks for the update, just kinda checking up on it.

The baton (briefcase) is now in Kanab. John in Utah dropped it off on his way thru. Had another Cruiser head from Kanab meet with us at the exchange. Had a great visit. Looking forward to keepin it movin on its journey. Hey Vegas folks... how bout we meet in Mesquite or ???????

Cruiser.jpg

cruiser2.jpg

cruiser3.JPG

Great inspiration (and perhaps a glimpse into my future if I continue down the rabbit hole...) from the guys in Kanab! Saw my first in-person FJ45s and left with the lingering feeling that I needed more landcruisers in my life.

I guess that’s what this is all about! :flipoff2::cheers:

I did my stint a while back - met @POTATO LAUNCHER in Santa Fe to pick up the briefcase and took it to Chinle, AZ for hand-offs to @Reznugget and @mesa man. It's all up to @kblomquist now :).

Yessir, I hauled the briefcase and tan tool box about 1500 miles combined. Crazy that they are still traveling. We've had the briefcase at SAS two years now. It actually did BlackBear Pass with @Reznugget last year.

Yessir, I hauled the briefcase and tan tool box about 1500 miles combined. Crazy that they are still traveling. We've had the briefcase at SAS two years now. It actually did BlackBear Pass with @Reznugget last year.
And I took it over six 4WD passes at SAS #1 - Stoney, Engineer, California, Hurricane, Corkscrew, Black Bear, and Imogene - plus a run up into Yankee Boy Basin:

SAS-9.jpg

I would be in if before the 22 of April i`m having knee replacement surgery so will be out for a while then we leave town for summer as soon as recovery is good enough to drive the MH.
JP

I won't ask about the handcuffs.

:)

IIRC, it has something to do with a movie about nuns and money to keep a boarding school open.

"Oh holy mother of the Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom