For Sale Original Front Bumper, $100 - Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Original front bumper of my 100. Great condition. Fog lights work. Frame support included.

$100 for 'Mud members.

Photo Feb 06, 8 39 12 AM.jpg

If it's off the black 2000 he sold, that makes it:
Medium Gray Metallic Cladding 00258-UCA76/UCA76B

Tnanks @labcab. Do you happen to know the color code for a bumper off a two tone Black Garnet Pearl Land Cruiser 2007, it looks like a gray.?

Thanks.

Now I need to figure out what years are interchangeable.

I know the look changed in 2003, but not sure if any further change to look after that, say 2006-2007. Or if bolt pattern and fitment are the same for all years. Do you happen to know?

Thanks.

Now I need to figure out what years are interchangeable.

I know the look changed in 2003, but not sure if any further change to look after that, say 2006-2007. Or if bolt pattern and fitment are the same for all years. Do you happen to know?

2003-07 have the same part # and the aftermarket bumpers also change at 02/03. I I think I remember reading that earlier bumper covers need a little trimming to accommodate newer grilles, but I wouldn't know for sure. Don't you have one of each year in your driveway? :)

2003-07 have the same part # and the aftermarket bumpers also change at 02/03. I I think I remember reading that earlier bumper covers need a little trimming to accommodate newer grilles, but I wouldn't know for sure. Don't you have one of each year in your driveway? :)
Thanks that's helpful.

Your right I do, looking on the rigs I'm just not sure. Perhaps once warmer longer days of spring come I'll pull off.

With some very warm weather, I was able to get out and compared the 01 to 07 front bumpers. The securing tabs along the bottom are very different. Part number is the same for 98-02, then change for 03-07 on front bumper for Land cruiser. The rear bumper is the same part number for all years and makes (Land Cruiser and LX470 appear interchangeable) the one exception is the cut for the lite trailer hitch.

I would buy the bumper in a heart beat if you're willing to ship it to 80455. I'll obviously pay shipping. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom