ordering parts on Partsqu (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jim S.

SILVER Star
Threads
Any one order parts from parts Quatar and how did you do it??

Thanks for all the feedback. Thought I might find something unobtainable in the U.S. Didn't work!!

Thanks for all the feedback. Thought I might find something unobtainable in the U.S. Didn't work!!

Is this something they show in stock? Never had a problem with them not having something they show having in inventory. I look up parts they list including a price but show zero in inventory. Better than other businesses. Had one show everything available and waiting for a shipping quote only to get an email a couple of weeks later saying none of the items are currently in stock. Another I paid for a NLA part they showed having only to get a refund after a few weeks. Partsouq only once shipping was a little slow but wasn't their fault.

I would love to try this site, but it’s very hard on my phone (I don’t have a computer) and the items I finally figured out, were nla 😕

How do they compare to toyotapartsdeal.com? I've been real happy with them so far.

Issue I see with this vendor is you have to be wanting parts only for US imports. My newest Land Cruiser is a 1989. Looking for parts for a 60 series from other markets they won't have it. I'm looking to add a H55F to a 40 series again no help. Limiting factor with PartSouq is they are in a LHD market and have not had any RHD parts I've checked. Depending on what you want LHD and RHD are different parts. Have been a few time RHD part works better than LHD for what I have doing.

Any one order parts from parts Quatar and how did you do it??
Yes I have, got parts other places Said where not available, have ordered 6 times went great, actually got parts quicker then from the Toyota dealer in Lakeland Florida. Which is another good place to get parts.
then there’s amayama.com. Used them 6 or 7 times, in fact got a shipment just released from customers that will be here Monday.

hope that helps.

How do they compare to toyotapartsdeal.com? I've been real happy with them so far.
I use them both extensively. Normally I have ToyoDIY, Partsouq, and Toyotapartsdeal open simultaneously. I look up the part on ToyoDIY and then order on one of the other two websites. Sometimes I find a place like McGeorge Toyota or the local Toyota dealer in Riyadh actually has something that neither of the others have. Last resort for me is Amayama or Megazip. They are OK but both slow and shipping is expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom